Ratings for Dr. Frank G. Ditz

Dr Frank was very pleasant. He throughly understood the medical issues I face as a homosexual man. Not judgemental at all. Very sweet and friendly

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

This was my first visit to this Doctors practice. They fit me in with short notice. I found everyone to be pleasant and concerned . The PA Maddid was excellent. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Takes his time to explain concerns. Very knowledgeable. His main concern is his patient. He is very thorough and listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

My wife and I have been seeing Dr Ditz for several years and have trusted him as a family physician. He seems to be going through some personnel issues right now and his overall demeanor has changed. I’m not sure if his mind is totally on his job, as it must be for a physician. I hope the best for him, but if we don’t see the old Dr Ditz soon we will have to look elsewhere for our medical needs.

Submitted February 18, 2011

Very rushed during appointments. Can be irritable and short tempered.

Submitted October 13, 2010

Talking on the phone during my office time. Over 1.5 hours wait over my appointment time.

Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. Ditz is very kind, knowledgeable, caring and helpful. His staff is excellent. I feel fortunate to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

This Doc is awesome!! He takes the time to listen, thoroughly check and really explain things to you. Only down fall was I had to wait an hour to see him but it is worth it seeing how he is taking the time to thoroughly diagnose your problem...Very happy with him=)

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Ditz and his staff gave me a quick appointment on very short notice a couple years ago. He was AMAZING! He stayed in the room with me until everything that needed to be gone over was. I was well informed of possible conditions and tests that needed to be run for confirmation. He was extremely friendly and was able to work with me financially because I had no insurance. His staff was extremely supportive! I have had no need to return, luckily I am in good health. But I am continuously referring friends and acquaintances to Dr. Ditz because of the amazing experience I received while in his care!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Frank G. Ditz's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet