Ratings for Dr. Donna J. Badolato

New to the area, I had been to several other MDs who refused to help me because I have chronic LYME & sarcoidosis for 16 years. But Dr. Badolato was extremely helpful & caring, had great patience in going thru years of my records, asking questions about my previous history of treatments & which ones worked best for ME & which caused adverse effects. She was VERY professional & knowledgeable & reassuring to me & open to me using some alternative treatments as well, which I greatly appreciate. I literally cried for joy at finding such a lovely, honest doctor who was so willing to deal with my long history of suffering. Her suggestions for treatment have been working very well for me - better than from what other doctors have - just thrown meds at me & not really shown the care that Dr Badolato did. Her staff was also delightful & helpful when I have called with questions. I have NEVER felt that I was imposing because they have been so friendly & concerned for my well-being. I love her!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Most unfriendly service. She was supposed to fax three month priscription to Caremark for my blood pressure medication. She never did. I was waiting for ten days, and then Caremark said she cancelled the prescription. She conveniently chose not to tell me! After 10 days I ran out of medication. When I confronted her, she was rude and most unprofessional. She said, "I will not treat you any more. Go get another doctor"!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Donna J. Badolato's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1997)

Amerigroup