Ratings for Dr. David W. Badolato

Our family has never been treated so poorly. After waiting over an hour and a half for our appointment, we asked if we needed to reschedule, as our grandmother's health is not strong, and she was exhausted. The staff told us that we needed to "stop complaining" and "find another doctor's office if we were so concerned with what time it was.". I never write reviews on anything, but this experience was so terrible, I think it's important for others to know.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. David has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years now. He goes above and beyond what most doctors would. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Want to know the truth about the brothers practices? Want to know if what others here have written is true? Well, just look up there records in Brevard county public records. http://www.allbrevard.com/public_records#court Their records speak for volumes.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

The offices look horrible. They have cracked counters, old furnishings, tape all over the bathroom walls, sink, mirror, and toilet. The lobby looks fine. Some money needs to be put into the cosmetics of the offices

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Wow, I thought I was the only one who got the wrong prescription from him. I still have it in my files. It has someone else's name on it... and I'm a heart patient. Imagine giving a heart patient the wrong prescription. I now go to his ex wife Donna and I love her. No, it's not personal, it's about having a good doctor, and no I don't do any illegal drugs or anything silly like someone said in their review. How would that person know about that about someone on here that wrote a review. If you post lies on here you could be held legally responsible. The truth in this instant will stand up for itself.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Actually this doctor has been known to write scripts for the wrong person and then write on the patients charts something to effect of discharged, all because the patient is actually advocating for themselves. I have heard them be disrespectful and unprofessional in medical comments and also tell people they could take out life insurance policies on them! Look up on public records and see there character of abuse at brevard county clerk of court website. It all speaks for itself on David and Stephen Badolato. Check them out very well before you risk seeing them and giving them very personal information. Certainly the other posts are not from vindictive, drug using people as one person commmeted. Use your own best judgement.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

My husband and I stopped going to Dr Badolato after my husband's experience with shingles. Dr B dug around in the sores on my husband's head because he thought it was hives. He prescribed a steroid which my husband took. A day or 2 later the inflammation was worse and was nearing his eye when he went back and saw a physicians asst and learned then that it was shingles and the steroid prescribed was the opposite of what SHOULD have been prescribed. My husband is scarred on his head for life.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

I have visited the Badolato practice for years. Great personalized service and overall care. The blow postings are obviously written by jealous competitors or providers who DO NOT receive their referrals. They receive the highest ratings and recommendations from local hospitals physicians and specialists. the posting below was from some addict who probably didn't get his pain medication, a terrible problem for doctors in our country. Badolato's WILL NOT just hand out pain medicine to anybody with a pulse, insurance card, or a 20 co-pay.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I was given a prescription/order for tests from the Badolato office. I went to get the tests taken at my health providers center. When they looked at the test order it was for a test that wasn't for me. Closer inspection revealed Dr Badolato had given me a prescription/ orde for tests that were for another patient!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

TERRIBLE DOCTOR. Ignored my complaints, calls, and pains. Had some sort of unspoken vendetta against me. Would not treat me and i am in worse condition because I continued to seek his medical advice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. David W. Badolato's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp