Ratings for Dr. Christina Proud

I have seen her several yrs ago. She is a 5 star Dr. as far as I am concerned. My problem is, I am in need of a primary care Dr. at this time and can not get in touch. I call the phone # and they say they don't know her . I need info. on new patient and insurance accepted PLEASE .. Patricia Ritter e mail pattyritter75@ yahoo.com. phone 352 434 1831. 33738 sabal way Leesburg fl 34788. Birth yr. 04/30/1938. recommended by Denisae Olliverre.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Proud is the lead doctor in an Urgent Care Center in Leesburg, Fl. she is held in highest esteem by a very large number of seniors in our 350 home community. Though service is urgent care, and not by appointment, the office is courteous and efficient. Because of the extertise,and the fast service, dr. Proud and her office, is the physician of choice, and well ahead of the emergency rooms in our area. In the past 7 years, we have never heard a single complaint about service or professionalism. Most highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Dr. Christina Proud's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal