Ratings for Dr. Wameed Ateyah

Dr. Ateyah is an amazing wealth of knowledge, and has help my family and self immensely. We are so thankful to have him with us here in Schomberg.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I am very thankful to have Dr. Ateyah as my family doctor. He treats his patients with warmth and compassion, and creates an environment where you can feel comfortable to share any concern. I have never felt rushed through an appointment as he is always willing to listen and take the time to explain. A wonderful doctor and a kind person.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I have always found Dr. Ateyah to be professional, respectful, and very approachable doctor. I am happy to have found a knowledgeable and compassionate family doctor who treats his patients with respect.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr ateyah is absolutely amazing . As a 40 yr old man I've always felt uncomfortable talking with doctors!! This man makes it easy ...he talks like we are buddies and when it comes right down to it I'd like to think we are. Any patient is lucky to have Dr ateyah!!! And let's not forget his staff. Very kind pleasant ladies who always make you feel welcome!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Ateyah has been my Dr for about 5 yrs. He is always kind and ready to help. I suffer from anxiety, especially when it comes to health. He is never dismissive of my concerns even though he knows that I'm a worrier. I appreciate the way he treats his patients with knowledge and compassion. The office usually runs on time, and the wait times for an appointment are very reasonable. If it's important, they'll get me in right away. He has a different approach to his patients that I guess some people might find too personal because they are accustomed to cold detachment in the medical field. Dr. Ateyah treats his patients like human beings, and does his best to care for the wellness of a person as a whole. I have difficulty understanding the negative comments I've read here, but by all means, if you want an aloof, uninterested, unavailable Dr. who just wants to move patients through without knowing anything about what their needs are...then by all means move on.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Ateyah is an excellent family Doctor who goes the distance for his patients. His treatment by a a local resident is unfair and scandalous as is his treatment by the Medical Association

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

This guy is a piece of work. Going through a difficult divorce and needing to see a doctor because I am constantly getting sick, I go see him. He abruptly leaves the room , and starts to get angry with his admin. He comes back in a abruptly tells me he will no longer fill out medical forms I require due to my job (which i pay 20$ out of my pocket into his every time to fill them out). An oath to help the public, but this guy does not care. I know how to spot garbage people. This guy only cares about his bottom line. He is not a true doctor in any form. The only reason I walked out of there that day without saying anything was because I was at an all time low. If it were today, he would have heard something. I can see right through the eyes of this person and he is not a nice person.

Submitted October 13, 2017

I would not recommend him to anyone he is truly inappropriate and not professional.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Went for a prescription last week -Took my blood pressure and asked me was I still going to L.A. Fitness as he said he does not anymore as he is too busy. Nice to have a Dr who takes a minute of his time to just ask about how you are doing meaning still going to the L.A. Fitness. A pleasure to be his patient. Dan Antle Schomberg

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Both an incredible man and a doctor. He took me on as a patient a little over 3 years ago while I was pregnant with my son. He was welcoming and calm as I was frantic and nervous as new moms are. Ever since he has been nothing but lovely. I recommend him to every single person I meet since it's very hard to find a good doctor these days. He does have a sarcastic sense of humour though and he will tell you what's wrong without sugar coating anything so if you can't deal with that then I suggest you look elsewhere

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017