Ratings for Dr. Wameed Ateyah

When I was going through the most difficult period in my life I went to see Dr. Ateyah and he took the time to real listen to me and help me understand things would get better. He’s been my Dr. for over 10 years now and and he’s the most caring person I know. I don’t know where I be today if I didn’t have him as my Doctor. He’s is the best Dr. I ever had and I will never go to anyone else. He’s staff is also very caring and friendly. Thank you Dr. Ateyah for all you support.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Best Doctor I have ever had. Dr. Ateyah listens and has helped us so much. Very thankful to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I was in my early 50's when the doctor I had since I was 9 retired. Talk about having the rug pulled from under my feet. Dr. J Marmina & I say type his name in case the powers that be want to confirm such a person existed .. Dr. Marmina knew my entire family, mother, father & brothers, husband and our now 24 year old son. Some of us ended up at Albany Clinic were we felt like a number on a conveyor belt. No personal connection at all. When we moved to Simcoe County, the doctor hunt began, & through a friend we met Dr. Ateyah ... thank goodness. Here was my next Dr. Marmina. He listens to you and meets your eyes. He has compassion. He has the best sense of humour. He has a big heart and he cares. He's very efficient as are his staff up front as you come in. It's becoming very hard to find physicians you "connect" with. Thankfully we have our Dr. Ateyah.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Always like and appreciate Dr Ateyah. He does not keep patients waiting, gives good advice and orders tests and refers to specialists when he is concerned about something with my health. Thanks Dr Ateyah! George

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Doctor Ateyah has been taking care of our family for years and we couldn’t be happier. Our two daughters actually get excited to see him and talk his ear off. He has a way of making you feel comfortable and speaks with you as an equal not at you. My wife was the one that started me seeing Dr. Ateyah and l can truly say if our paths didn’t cross my life and my future would’ve been a dark place. My wife had an appointment with Dr. Ateyah a few years back and he asked why l hadn’t been in for a checkup in sometime. Very long story short I’ve been in recovery for a few years now and have never felt better he helped me at my lowest of times and never looked down on me. I was embarrassed to talk about it and his response was let’s get a plan to fix this together. We are lucky to have him as our doctor and l couldn’t thank him enough for what he did for me. Darren

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Ateyah is an amazing wealth of knowledge, and has help my family and self immensely. We are so thankful to have him with us here in Schomberg.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I am very thankful to have Dr. Ateyah as my family doctor. He treats his patients with warmth and compassion, and creates an environment where you can feel comfortable to share any concern. I have never felt rushed through an appointment as he is always willing to listen and take the time to explain. A wonderful doctor and a kind person.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I have always found Dr. Ateyah to be professional, respectful, and very approachable doctor. I am happy to have found a knowledgeable and compassionate family doctor who treats his patients with respect.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr ateyah is absolutely amazing . As a 40 yr old man I've always felt uncomfortable talking with doctors!! This man makes it easy ...he talks like we are buddies and when it comes right down to it I'd like to think we are. Any patient is lucky to have Dr ateyah!!! And let's not forget his staff. Very kind pleasant ladies who always make you feel welcome!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Ateyah has been my Dr for about 5 yrs. He is always kind and ready to help. I suffer from anxiety, especially when it comes to health. He is never dismissive of my concerns even though he knows that I'm a worrier. I appreciate the way he treats his patients with knowledge and compassion. The office usually runs on time, and the wait times for an appointment are very reasonable. If it's important, they'll get me in right away. He has a different approach to his patients that I guess some people might find too personal because they are accustomed to cold detachment in the medical field. Dr. Ateyah treats his patients like human beings, and does his best to care for the wellness of a person as a whole. I have difficulty understanding the negative comments I've read here, but by all means, if you want an aloof, uninterested, unavailable Dr. who just wants to move patients through without knowing anything about what their needs are...then by all means move on.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017