Ratings for Dr. Marie Raime

I know I wait when I go in to see her, but when I am with her she spends that time with me. I don't complain about the time waiting, because she is spending that time with another patient. She is concerned about us. Most patients don't know that the amount of money that insurance company pays is not a lot of money and most doctors get you in and out so they can get more money. I like the amount of time that she is with all of her patients.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I like this physician she was very knowledgeable the wait time was long but she gave me her undivided attention there staff is only one person beside the dr but they were very nice and I would highly recommend her , she is worth the wait .

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

The only issue I had was the wait time, but what doctor doesn't have you waiting. Either way the wait was worth it, I have seen other doctors for my issues and feel as if it was always a race against the clock. With Dr. Raime i really appreciated the fact that she took her time in the room any answered any and all questions that I had. I will recommend her to others very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Personally, I like Dr. Raime. True, she's not on time but listened to me and gave me undivided attention. She is worth the wait. Unlike most doctors, money is not her primary concern. I have sent friends to her and will continue to.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

i sit in this office from 10 til 2;15 she didn't listen to what i was telling her. she wanted to do a exam that i wasn't there for. she wanted to give me med. that i had told her made me sick. i would not send anybody to this dr.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

this doctor and staff seem to have elementary medical knowledge, long waiting times, the staff keeps the window shut and seemed perturbed if anyone has a question. they also make early morning appointments and won't show til much later, the patients are standing in the hallway til they decide to come in and open up, which causes backups all say long. I am searching for a new Doctor

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

her and her office staff are very nic, but I am not sure how much she really knows when it comes to illness.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Marie Raime's Credentials

• Univ Auto Metro Xochimilco, Div De Cien Bio Y De La Salud, Mexico Df (Grad. 1985)