Ratings for Dr. Marie Raime

Horrible. First visit, we discussed my leg and back pain, and planned an appointment for a pap smear (For the record I am ADD and Bi-Polar). Second appointment we discussed my leg pain, she says she's going to write Norco, I know what it is and told her that it could interfere with my other meds. So she writes a cream, so I tried it, like all meds, no avail. I just deal with it like I have my whole life. I'm 30 and I've never complained about any pain, only go to the gyno for my yearly pap (which she said can be good for 3 years even with pre-cancerous cells on a pap I had a few years back), a doctor because I am sick, or the E.R. This is the worst doctor I have ever met. Her male nurse gave me his phone number and hit one me. Even looked my phone number up on records and called my house at night private. I still have the post it note (says the name of the place and doc) with his number. Pap smear visit. I go in, wait for 45 minutes, then she comes in. Asks how I am doing and I bring up the knee pain. She then asks what else I am in for, which was a pap, and asks why I didn't tell the nurse (I forgot) she had no empathy, treated me like a child, mean, rude. So, we begin the pap process, I thought she would leave the room for me to change, but, no, she watched me change into my gown, and then ASKS IF I SMOKE MARIJUANA! I say "No" she says "I smell marijuana". If I did it's none of her business and I would be an idiot for going to a doctors appointment stoned. We start the exam, I am very uncomfortable at this moment. She starts the breast exam, barely focusing on my cartilage, but my papilla (nip), like she was trying to get it erect, I have NEVER experienced in all my years of breast examination. Then when she does the pelvic exam, she forgets the light, opens the door wide open with me spread eagle (I had to cover myself in case someone was in the hall!) Then closes the door, comes back, opens door wide (I'm still covered). Continues exam. After, I get dressed in front of her. She said I had bronchitis. Wrote some scripts for that, steroids, inhaler, antibiotics. I went to get the X-Ray exam and told the X-Ray tech about my experience. he took X-rays of my knees and chest, said my chest looked fine, no fluid. I don't have bronchitis (Thank God) but, I will be finding a new doctor. She even went as far to tell me that I need to be more responsible when I asked for a new blood test request (Mine got colored on by my 5 year old), and said that she was "raised right and knew right from wrong". Worst doctor of my life. Do not go there. I'm calling my lawyer.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I know I wait when I go in to see her, but when I am with her she spends that time with me. I don't complain about the time waiting, because she is spending that time with another patient. She is concerned about us. Most patients don't know that the amount of money that insurance company pays is not a lot of money and most doctors get you in and out so they can get more money. I like the amount of time that she is with all of her patients.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I like this physician she was very knowledgeable the wait time was long but she gave me her undivided attention there staff is only one person beside the dr but they were very nice and I would highly recommend her , she is worth the wait .

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

The only issue I had was the wait time, but what doctor doesn't have you waiting. Either way the wait was worth it, I have seen other doctors for my issues and feel as if it was always a race against the clock. With Dr. Raime i really appreciated the fact that she took her time in the room any answered any and all questions that I had. I will recommend her to others very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Personally, I like Dr. Raime. True, she's not on time but listened to me and gave me undivided attention. She is worth the wait. Unlike most doctors, money is not her primary concern. I have sent friends to her and will continue to.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

i sit in this office from 10 til 2;15 she didn't listen to what i was telling her. she wanted to do a exam that i wasn't there for. she wanted to give me med. that i had told her made me sick. i would not send anybody to this dr.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

this doctor and staff seem to have elementary medical knowledge, long waiting times, the staff keeps the window shut and seemed perturbed if anyone has a question. they also make early morning appointments and won't show til much later, the patients are standing in the hallway til they decide to come in and open up, which causes backups all say long. I am searching for a new Doctor

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

her and her office staff are very nic, but I am not sure how much she really knows when it comes to illness.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Marie Raime's Credentials

• Univ Auto Metro Xochimilco, Div De Cien Bio Y De La Salud, Mexico Df (Grad. 1985)