You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Irene Vanek

My son and I met Dr Vanek yesterday I don't think iv ever met a Dr quite like her , she made what started out to be a morning full of anxiety and fear turn into a beautiful day for us she really know her stuff taking the time to explain everything we were so impressed by her what a huge asset she is to the hospital our experience was so awesome Thank you Dr Vanek we look forward to seeing you again Ryan and Linda Colley

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this doctor. She is personable and brilliant all in one package, which can be a rare find. I even gave her a 5 on punctuality because we were warned before we came in for our appointment that we would be waiting a long while. Once you sit down with Dr. Vanek you understand why the long wait. She takes time to know every detail of your history, no detail is too small, Dr. Vanek sees you as a person, her patient and is determined to heal you. I feel confident to have her as part of my neuro team,

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Amazing doctor. On the first visit she made me comfortable and assured me that everything will be all right. Very knowledgable and patient, able to explain in way that i understood, answered my questions and not sure what was the time allocated for my visit, but she took her time with me. Really admire her care.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Truly one of a kind. Dr Vanek is an amazing doctor with a big heart. She is a patient friendly doctor who is extremely knowledgable and genuinely cares. She will take time to get the right diagnosis and explain everything. Iam truly blessed to have her part of my Neuro team. Can't wait to see her again.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Was blessed to see this Dr Vanek today and found her to be just a sweetheart of a Doctor.. very caring about getting the right diagnosis and looking at a patient all around symptoms and taking her time .. she caught something that was missed .. was even amazing with my husband . I feel truly blessed to see her as part of a amazing part of the equally amazing Neurosurgery Team. Hope to see her again a true gem! Would give her 10 stars on Knowledge if I could

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I thought she was amazing. She was helping me a lot with the pressure behind my eye. But she got sick and sent me a letter to go find someone else to help me which suck because I thought she was amazing. And she could have really helped me out...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Was seen by dr vanek few years back and she did a through visit then referred me to a retinal specialist at st mikes. However after being referred to her by my optometrist she faxed him back stating that my probl was not neuro and that a retinal specialist should be considered.well i did see a couple of retinal specialist and they can't find anything wrong. She refused to see me. I know she is very busy however i know for a fact that she does not see only pts for neuro ophthalmoogy but she sees anyone who is from the chec republic because that is ehere she is from. Also friends and chec pts get in right away even for sple eye problems i know this for a fact because the office worked in referred many pts to her. So thank you dr vanek for for picling snd choosing your picking and choosing who you will see. shame on you

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Vanek is an amazing doctor. She is an extremely thorough, compassionate, and caring doctor. She went above and beyond to make sure that I was ok to the extent of calling me at home after hours to ensure I got the message about an immediate MRI. Although extremely busy, she takes all the time necessary to deal with each patient and makes them feel at ease and important. She does not look at her clock and will not go home until every patient is seen and consulted. She answered all my questions that I had on numerous visits and ordered a plethora of tests to ensure that no stone was left unturned. She is an extremely brilliant and compassionate doctor with a great bedside manner--traits that most doctors unfortunately lack. I am happy to say I do not need to see her anymore but sad since she is the epitome of a professional, caring and competent doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

She's the best doctor ever seen her and care about her patient god bless her

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Irene Vanek's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son and I met Dr Vanek yesterday I don't think iv ever met a Dr quite like her , she made what started out to be a morning full of anxiety and fear turn into..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about this doctor. She is personable and brilliant all in one package, which can be a rare find. I even gave her a 5 on punctua..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. On the first visit she made me comfortable and assured me that everything will be all right. Very knowledgable and patient, able to explain in..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Truly one of a kind. Dr Vanek is an amazing doctor with a big heart. She is a patient friendly doctor who is extremely knowledgable and genuinely cares. She wi..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was blessed to see this Dr Vanek today and found her to be just a sweetheart of a Doctor.. very caring about getting the right diagnosis and looking at a patien..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and patient friendly doctor, very through and involved dr. interested many other technical knowledge"

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I thought she was amazing. She was helping me a lot with the pressure behind my eye. But she got sick and sent me a letter to go find someone else to help me wh..."

February 17, 2015