Ratings for Dr. Irene Vanek

Dr Vanek is the best doctor I have ever met before. Very knowledgeable, caring and humorous. Thank you so much for your sincere care and examination for my mom, Dr Vanek. I wish all the best for you.😍

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Amazing, caring, knowledgeable, passionate about her work and her patients, wants the best for her patients as if they are her family. Blessed to have her as my ophthalmologist 😍

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Vanek is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain her concerns and findings. She is wonderful with a sense of humour, very dedicated to her profession. We are fortunate to have her in Toronto.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

My son and I met Dr Vanek yesterday I don't think iv ever met a Dr quite like her , she made what started out to be a morning full of anxiety and fear turn into a beautiful day for us she really know her stuff taking the time to explain everything we were so impressed by her what a huge asset she is to the hospital our experience was so awesome Thank you Dr Vanek we look forward to seeing you again Ryan and Linda Colley

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this doctor. She is personable and brilliant all in one package, which can be a rare find. I even gave her a 5 on punctuality because we were warned before we came in for our appointment that we would be waiting a long while. Once you sit down with Dr. Vanek you understand why the long wait. She takes time to know every detail of your history, no detail is too small, Dr. Vanek sees you as a person, her patient and is determined to heal you. I feel confident to have her as part of my neuro team,

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Amazing doctor. On the first visit she made me comfortable and assured me that everything will be all right. Very knowledgable and patient, able to explain in way that i understood, answered my questions and not sure what was the time allocated for my visit, but she took her time with me. Really admire her care.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Truly one of a kind. Dr Vanek is an amazing doctor with a big heart. She is a patient friendly doctor who is extremely knowledgable and genuinely cares. She will take time to get the right diagnosis and explain everything. Iam truly blessed to have her part of my Neuro team. Can't wait to see her again.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Was blessed to see this Dr Vanek today and found her to be just a sweetheart of a Doctor.. very caring about getting the right diagnosis and looking at a patient all around symptoms and taking her time .. she caught something that was missed .. was even amazing with my husband . I feel truly blessed to see her as part of a amazing part of the equally amazing Neurosurgery Team. Hope to see her again a true gem! Would give her 10 stars on Knowledge if I could

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Very knowledgeable and patient friendly doctor, very through and involved dr. interested many other technical knowledge

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I thought she was amazing. She was helping me a lot with the pressure behind my eye. But she got sick and sent me a letter to go find someone else to help me which suck because I thought she was amazing. And she could have really helped me out...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015