Ratings for Dr. Laura J. Henseler

I found Dr. Henseler very helpful and very thorough in her practice. She is extremely good with follow up visits and referrals to other doctors, if necessary. She spends the good part of an hour for the first visit, just getting to know the patient and their medical history. Her empathy and concern is outstanding. She is very good in her ability to communicate with other physicians who are treating you regarding any test results.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

I did not care for Dr. Henseler at all. She was rude, arrogant, and made me feel uncomfortable as a patient. She has no bed-side manner, is unsympathetic, and is emotionless. She does not appear to be happy in her profession. I gave her a few tries, thinking that she might have been having a bad day the first time. But after multiple unhappy visits, I dropped her as a doctor. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. I would be sitting in the waiting room for a long time past my scheduled appointment waiting for her, and by the time I would see her, it would be an unpleasant visit. Poor ratings all around.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Laura J. Henseler's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI