Ratings for Dr. Rajender S. Lamba

Has been my doctor for over 20 years. I trust his opinions and has always taken his time and explaining a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr Kamba has been our family Doctor for over 20 Years. He found my husbands heart problem quickly and always take him time and never makes us feel rushed, when we visit him at his practice

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Lamba has been my family doctor for over 30 years. He is the most caring doctor I've seen in many a year. My mother was a RN and I have been around the health community all my life. He is very knowledgeable and caring which is hard to find.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

The very best.found cancer at earlest stage,now gone.found heart problem early.you can ask him anything,nothing is too small,great compassion,bedside manner.have sent many friends & family members with great outcomes. owe him my life.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

I'm 56 years young, been seeing the good doctor for 16 years now. Dr. is compasionate, very competent and just a nice person. I have moved 50 miles from his office too Inverness, fl. and i'm glad I still can drive for his health care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

He is a wonderful Doctor. His staff are all very nice and always kind. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Lamba is a caring, knowledgeable person. Sometimes you might have to wait to see him if you dont have an appointment. His staff is also kind and helpful. Ive been going there for 20 years and I wouldnt change. You just cant find Drs. like Dr. Lamba-- He's the best.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Told my husband he had cancer not medical proof. All test came back good.I would not let my dog see him

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Rajender S. Lamba's Credentials

• Pbd Sharma Postgrad Inst M S, M Dayanand Univ, Rohtak, Haryana, India (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hudson, FL