Ratings for Dr. John L. Cossu

Dr cossu is awesome and very caring. He will take all the time needed.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr Cossu has been my doctor since I moved down here in 2005. Like others have said he's not always on time but that is because he takes whatever time needed with every patient. I absolutely adore him. I know how much he cares about me and if he is this way with each person understandably he may run late at times. I have recommended him to many of my friends and coworkers and they all love him too.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Cossu has been my doctor for 6 years. I liked him at first but am now looking for a new physician. I believe he is truly a nice guy, but over the last few years he has developed a level of disrespect for his patients that is simply unexceptable. He consistently runs between one to two HOURS behind schedule. When you do finally get to see him, he will try to get back out of the room as quickly as possible. The last time I saw him I actually had to ask him to sit back down TWICE as he tried to get up and leave part way through answering my questions.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Never on time, make sure you have plenty of time to waste once you get your appt. even if you're on time they always run late, but if you cancel there is a $25.00 fee, with this couple is all about money. not good listeners.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Cossu has been my family physician for over 25 years. He's not always punctual, but it is because he takes as much time as necessary for each patient rather than hurrying people. His staff has been responsive, outstanding and understanding. He knows my personality and together we work on my plan of treatment including the choice of specialists. After being in and out of his offices all these years I don't mind him running behind in his schedule, because it means someone who needs his time, gets it and the next time that may be me. I know that each patient's care is foremost.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. John L. Cossu's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1981)