You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stuart Ross

The worst experience I have ever had with any physician. Arrogant and entirely ineffective in treating anything more than his own ego. I swiched to another endocrinologist and was helped immediately.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I had my first meeting with Dr. Ross several weeks ago. He was prompt, very friendly and obviously knows what he's doing. I will continue seeing him as my diabetes doc.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr Ross is an amazing doctor. I have known him for over 10 years and when my son was diagnosed with diabetes, I had him moved to Dr Ross's care. He believes everyone is an individual and treats you as such. Unlike the cookie cutter, text book analysis offered by 70% of other Alberta Health Care Professionals.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I usually wait 30 to 45 minutes upon arriving for a scheduled appointment, although patients are requested to arrive 15 minutes early. Dr. Ross is very personable but has consistently appeared unprepared for my appointments (unaware of lab date and results, etc.). I don't feel that he understand the impact my as-yet undiagnosed condition has on my quality of life, nor do I feel he is committed to obtaining a definitive diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Ross is tremendously caring when it comes to his patients. He genuinely invests interest in everyone he treats, and despite is busy schedule, he has always made himself available to answer all of my questions. He is a phenomenal specialist.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Amazing, wonderful physician! Has been my endocrinologist for over 20 years and I don't know what I would do without him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

I adore Dr. Ross and his lovely receptionist. Both were so helpful and supportive with me, when I was diagnosed with type 1. I can't thank them enough or speak highly enough about them.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr.Ross for 24 years now and he has always greeted me with enthusiasm. It is like visiting an old friend. He is very knowledgeable about diabetes and offers suggestions that would work for you. He is a very patient and understanding doctor and any diabetic would be very lucky to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

Dr. Ross is a wonderful man who is very caring and understanding. The only drawback is the fact that he is thinking of retiring. Calgary could really use more doctors of his caliber.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Stuart Ross's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst experience I have ever had with any physician. Arrogant and entirely ineffective in treating anything more than his own ego. I swiched to another e..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ross, Is the most helpful doctor I have ever had in my 78 years. He has been my Endocrinologist over my entire history with Diabetes."

October 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "https://www.lmc.ca/specialists/lmc-calgary/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2H 2G4". Address has been updated from "None" to "5940 Macleod Trail Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032883224".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first meeting with Dr. Ross several weeks ago. He was prompt, very friendly and obviously knows what he's doing. I will continue seeing him as my dia..."

October 22, 2014