Ratings for Dr. Helen M. Kiomento

Dr. Helen Kiomento is an excellent physician. She is very caring, and understanding. She is very through, and if she needs to refer to a specialist she does not hesitate to do so. She makes sure her patients get the best care possible.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

helen kiomento can never contact them on the phone slow shes only in 2 or 3 days a week because she has kids. have had test done a mont ago and they do not call me with test results i have to actually drive there to talk to a live person and then make a app.to come back again and talk about results i switched doctors.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Took her time with me and listened to all of my issues. Offered excellent advice and health information. Was very complete in her assessment, and even called me on the phone to go over all my tests. I am very happy with her as my physician and will be taking my other family memebers to see her as well.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

She is not complete in her diagnoses and does not do the necessary test needed for full treatment,

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Helen M. Kiomento's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Cadillac, MI