Ratings for Dr. Jack E. Baron

Staff is very friendly and efficient. Very helpful and happy to help with questions

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Tried making an appt about 2 weeks ago and was told (rudely) he wouldn't be in until today and that I would need to go to a clinic. I have a nasty cold but nothing life or death so I've been waiting. When I called today, Diane said that they were in for an emergency today and doc isn't. I asked if I could schedule an appt and she said that I couldn't because the doc had to rush his wife to the ER. Now, that is terrible and I hope everything turns out well for them but are you serious?? First, when the doc is out, there is no nurse practitioner or anyone who covers for him? And then this morning, since the doc is having a personal issue, to hell with his patients? Why the hell would they even answer the phone if they have no services to offer? I'll find another doc office that doesn't fall to pieces when the doc isn't in. What an incredible display of incompetence.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Baron is a wonderful doctor who literally saved my life. He is smart, friendly and caring. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Jack E. Baron's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Englewood, FL