Ratings for Dr. Janet Gibson

I have been going to her for years and went to her office yesterday to get a refill for a prescription I have been taking for over five years. Samantha (her assistant) said she would not fill it since I had not seen her since March. (Funny, she filled the other 6 perscriptions I had though) and when I went to set up an appoint, I was told at least 2 weeks. Needless to say, I left, made an appointment with another appointment for a different dr for the following day. Got my prescription filled and blood work done. Also went to get my records transferred and surprise, another hard time from Dr. Gibsons office. If you want an efficient dr and one that works with you, this is not the doctor to try!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Gibson is a very nasty and unprofessional woman. I went today on my first visit, she was extremely rude to my fiancé ... She entered the room after 2 hours of having me wait to be seen, looks at my fiancé and abruptly says, "bye". Mind you, he and I are both grown adults. She then proceeds to ask me personal questions about our dating life, his career, etc. She is by FAR the most unprofessional and obnoxious doctor I've ever met. Avoid her at ALL costs. Surprisingly, her office staff members were much more friendly than she was and they could most definitely teach her a thing or two about professionalism and common courtesy. I wouldn't recommend her to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I came in for a new patient appt.. and because I didn't want her to give me a pap (I have an OB/GYN for that) she changed my appt to a sick visit.. She didn't take any time at all to get to know me as a new patient. I was also wanting to discuss 2 issues (knee problems and anxiety) I have been having. She refused to discuss both and told me I would have to make another appt for the other issue.. which wasn't till a week later. She had me get x-rays on my knee's and I have been calling the office for over 2 weeks now trying to get my results and start physical thereapy. No one will return my calls or help me get the care I need. Worst Dr experience I ever had.

Submitted October 13, 2014

She gives you blood work to get done without ever meeting with you. When those test she has choosen to give you come back normal she has no interest in even seeing you. Even if you still have the issue you have been trying to get help for.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr Gibson and staff need to learn about customer service will not return a phone call dose not work with other doctors. Don't seam to care.find a new doctor.because your on your own with this one.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

My appointments with Dr. Gibson have been mostly prompt with very little waiting. I like her comfortable waiting room though. It's stylish. Dr. Gibson and her staff are friendly and courteous. I feel like Dr. Gibson sees the whole patient. She asks me about life and how things are going for me. She helps me reach my medical goals like losing weight and exercising. She is knowledgeable and caring. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr Gibson has been my doctor for over 10 years. I have enjoyed the association. She answers my question well and usually keeps me up to date on all my immunization and recommended testing. I have brought all my family members to her and would recommend all my friends to her.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

My experience with Dr. Gibson has always been good. I have been her patient for about three years. She is always pleasant and concerned. She listens well. I try to live an natural and healthy life style and I don't like taking any medications. I haven't had to take meds so far. She would provide healthy alternatives that are reasonable and seem to work. For an example, one time my cholesterol was boarder line high, she suggested that I cut back on my carbs and increase my protein and to lose 5 lbs. I did and It worked. My cholesterol went down and I feel great. I never feel rushed when she is consulting me. Her staff is always pleasant, The facility is always clean and tidy.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

DR.JANET GIBSON HAS BEEN VERY "UNFRIENDLY" FOR A VERY, VERY LONG TIME. SHE HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE SHE IS MAKING ME "BEG" HER FOR MEDICATIONS THAT ARE I NEED FOR DAY TO DAY LIVING. ON SATURDAY, MAY 2,2013 I HA I WAS FORCED TO CALLING " DR" JANET GIBSON TO BEG FOR MY TRIAMTERENE 37.5/HCTZ 25MGS AFTER NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS FROM THE PHARMACY REQUESTING THE MEDICATION REFILL (BOTH VIA FAX AND COMPUTER),AND I SPEAKING TO HER NURSE SAMANTHA ON THURSDAY WHO ASKED ME IF THAT WAS THE ONLY MEDS THAT I NEEDED. AT THAT TIME , I TOLD HER I NEEDED MY INDERAL 40MGS(BOTH MEDS I HAVE FOR TAKEN EXTENDED PERIODS. TRIAMTERENE SINCE MY NEPHRECTOMY DUE TO RENAL CANCER IN 2007 AND INDERAL BECAUSE I AM A HYDROCEPHALIC AND HAVE MIAGRAINES 1995. SPOKE TO JANET GIBSON WHEN WALGREENS INFORMS ME THAT SHE IS PLAYING "GOD" AND WILL NOT REFILL.I WAS IN HER OFFICE IN LATE JANUARY? I CALLED HER SERVICE, SHE DID NOT SEEM TO CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IF I DID NOT TAKE THESE MEDS ?WHAT KIND OF DR. DOES THIS?

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013