Ratings for Dr. Memory E. Crowley

The office is always clean, staff friendly and helpful, appointments are generally right on time. Dr. Crowley takes her time with the patient and offers good practical advise about all issues raised.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Crowley is a wonderful, caring, and compassionette doctor. She has cared for my elderly father for several years. She listens and determines the best plan of action for her patients. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I (and my whole family) WAS a patient of Dr Crowley for years. We were always disappointed with the office staff but suffered through their incompetence because Dr Crowley was good (or so we thought). She always seemed like she was in a rush, and when I went there for my annual physical she came in the room, asked the purpose of my visit and when I stated physical, she huffed, listened to my heart, took my BP, typed on her PC and left. a NP then came in and asked me questions, refilled prescriptions, etc. Dr. Crowley also diagnosed my mother as diabetic, but then pretty much left her on her own to discover how to handle the disease other than putting her on Metformin. Overall I would NOT recommend Dr Crowley to ANYONE and I think she and her staff need to rethink why they are in the medical profession, because it is clearly NOT to help patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

This is one of the best Doctors you will ever find. She is totally dedicated to her work, has pulled me thorough some very tough times and kept me well. Her listening skills are formidable and usually finds the problem . She will not give up until she does. I've been going to her for several years and cannot express my gratitude for such a fine Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

HORRIBLE!! Have been a patient for a few years and wish I had switched sooner! They have run the WRONG tests and INCOMPLETE tests. Refused to give me antibiotic for a sinus infection and gave me allergy meds instead. Had to go to Centra Care 2 days later with a serious infection!! I also need a refill medication, I went in and saw Russ said he couldn't refill it because I usually see Carol and he did want her to yell at him (??). I called and spoke to a nurse about the refill medication, she said she would call back. I NEVER received a call back or the medication I need and when I tried to call again after 4:00 I got a recording and no one was there to answer my call. There's not even a voice mail to leave a message. You just get disconnected. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I WILL NOT RETURN HERE OR RECOMMEND THEM.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I am becoming very disappointed in this practice! I've been a patient for 10+ years and am beginning to feel like a customer at a drive-thru! The doctors hardly make eye contact with you when you speak to them; they are too busy typing, which makes me feel like I either need to talk slowly or not talk at all! They are becoming very impersonal.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Crowley has been taking care of my aging father for many years. She is professional,knowledgeable,caring and most of all compassionate. She spends an appropriate amount of time with her patients and tries to ensure that all of thier questions are answered. She will prescribe alternative medicine or natural remedies if the situation warrants it.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Crowley likes to go straight to extreme diets and medications, even before she has test results to back up these suggestions. The office overbooks appointments, and Crowley is in and out of the room as quickly as possible, even seeming annoyed if you ask any questions about what she has said.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

This doctor is always a top producer for the drug companies. She has a presciotion for everything. Her reputation at the hospital is she is an over medicator. Avoid her and her non stop tests.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Memory E. Crowley's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Clermont, FL