Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Z. Okeson

Dr. Okeson has been our Primary Care Physician since 1999. The best! Stays up to date and is very knowledgeable. He listens and comes up with solutions for most anything. Empathetic, is great with all ages. Great personality. Staff gets to know you and cares too. We had UHC insurance for 12 months and paid cash (discounted) for the year instead of changing doctors. Have recommended him to several friends and they were always happy too.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr. Okeson told me he needed a blood test to diagnose me. After the blood test, he never told me the results. Then he DROPPED me and my family suddenly. He doesn't care a bit about the patient, only making money.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Okeson is wonderful! I finally found a doctor who takes the time to listen and addresses any concerns I have. His care is exceptional and his bedside manner superb. I would pay out of pocket to see him if I didn't have insurance. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

A great physician, quite knowledgable, very caring and truly values his patients. He's been my doctor for 10 yrs, my company's insurance changed and he was not in network, I changed insurance rather than change doctors!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

This guy is the best! Very smart and thorough great bedside manner and great personality. If you can't see him, see anyone in his office, all top notch! He's usually running a little behind, but it is worth the wait. He doesn't care UHC, but accepts all others. You won't find a better doctor on the planet!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Nicholas Z. Okeson's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp