Ratings for Dr. Ashley W. Walters

Dr. Walters is the best! I was very intimidated about an eval with a psyciatrist but Dr. Walters made me feel very comfortable. Very knowledgable about womens mental health. Diagnosed accurately and prescribed appropriate medication. Dr. Walters changed my life! I'm disappointed to hear that she is no longer practicing. :(

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

I feel that Dr. Walters is professional and caring. It is difficult to find a psychiatrist with whom one feels immediately comfortable, but I did feel so with Dr. Walters. She is very gracious and attentive. I look forward to continuing my treatment with her and her office.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

A very caring and intelligent doctor. I will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Her staff changs your appt time constantly. You show up at their convience and they let you sit and wait while they take ohers at your time. She ws hired for an eval, she notes if you wear make up or not? and she puts wrong info down, ike states you wear sweats when it is cords!?! Like what does that hav to do with an MS eval? DUH? Harvard graduate and very snooty. Not my style. I am real. Said I dont hav good english, what? Just because I call council bluffs counciltucky from all the space cadets here. The culture is worse and I dd not feel like going into detail about all the crimes I had to deal with here. I would NOT recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Ashley W. Walters's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med