You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ronald Fowlis

Didn't have a clue what to expect other then my health concern was getting annoying and I wanted to get back to feeling normal. Dr "Ronnie" was friendly, great sense of humour but above all else a true pro at what he does. I was diagnosed and on my way to feeling better in no time at all. You talk about trust in doctors...well his entire office earned my trust as well as my respect.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Great doctor. Knowledgeable. Personable. K liked him at once

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I saw Dr. Fowlis yesterday for the first time and was extremely pleased. He has fantastic bed side manner, asks questions and listens and took his time. I have been trying to get answers and he was thorough and fantastic. Our medical treatment in Canada would be first rate if all doctors were like this one! Thank you Dr.Fowlis!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

DR. Fowlis is excellent at explaining the results of stress tests in a clear manner. His nurse/assistant is also excellent in preparation for the test, and for her empathy.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

This gentleman has been very helpful to me, is friendly and knowledgeable and a pleasure to see.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Excellent Doctor. My son had a stroke in June 2012 and Dr. Fowlis assessed him very quickly at Grand River Hospital and provided TPA clot buster and had a miraculous recovery. He is very kind, caring and professional. He saved my sons life!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I have had heart disease for over 40 years (first diagnosed age 17). Dr. Fowlis has guided me through more than 25 of those years. He does not just provide treatment he provides patient care.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

I found him very kind and helpful. During my tests he was there at my side explaning everything that was happenng to me. Very nice Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr Fowlis is one of the best cardiologist that I have seen in the K-W...he is very kind, is a good listener and will answer whatever questions he is asked..I have severe CAD with triple vessel disease as well, and when I first went to his office I was a basket case, he calmed me down considerably and gave me excellent advice..my health improved immensely thereafter..I would recommend him to anyone, my only fear is that I intermittently hear rumours that he may retire soon...I am fearful what will happen then...I don't see him often, however, I was told that the minute there are changes in my condition to call his office for an immediate appointment...what better reassurance than that/sometimes one can wait months to see a cardiologist!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr. Ronald Fowlis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Didn't have a clue what to expect other then my health concern was getting annoying and I wanted to get back to feeling normal. Dr "Ronnie" was friendly, great..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very calm demeanor. Takes his time and listens, answers questions and genuinely cares. I feel to be in good hands. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Knowledgeable. Personable. K liked him at once"

December 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N2A1" to "N2M 5N6". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 564 Belmont Av W". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15197426062".

June 3, 2015