Ratings for Dr. Gregory Aslanian

Dr. Aslanian is the worst doctor. Not a thorough doctor, barely examined me for an annual physical, refused to perform a preventive care prostate exam with family history of cancer, wouldn't monitor my low Vitamin D level after a whole year of taking vitamin D pills. Excessive office billing. Dr. will charge you an office visit fee for each ailment discussed of your medical history. You will not get a free preventive care annual office visit. He will make sure of that as he charges you another office visit fee if you mention anything other than perfect health. I pay so much for health insurance and am entitled to a free preventive care visit, but Aslanian makes sure you won't get that benefit because he will charge multiple office visits for that one day visit. His staff is horribly nasty and very stupid. Barbara on his staff insisted that my birth date is wrong. I think I know my own birth date! I had a billing dispute with his nasty staff for 5 months for their over billing. This Dr. and his staff is a perfect place to increase your blood pressure! Run fast from Dr. Aslanian! He is a horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Gregory Aslanian's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

HealthFirst