Ratings for Dr. Mark K. Urman

Dr. Urman brushed off every medical concern i had and then told me i needed a psych exam because he couldn't find anything wrong with me. If you go to him looking for answers then goodluck because you won't get any. I have now been diagnosed with 8 chronic illnesses, 2 of which have the potential to be deadly. I would not recommend him to anyone. I was very disappointed by the care i received from him since most of his patients can't stop singing his praises. He was a bad and neglectful doctor who's ego was too big to admit he didn't know what was wrong (but writing me off as a psych patient was totally acceptable in his books). If you have any form of autonomic dysfunction, or suspect you do, do NOT see him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Not only is smart and knowledgable but does his best to figure out what is best for his patient

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Knowledgable on the latest in cardiac care and very empathetic and caring. We now know first hand that it is clearly worth paying more if a superb doctor is not in your network.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Very thorough, very caring and very qualified. Wonderful office and experience

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

An excellent doctor. Engages me when he talks to me, and takes a clear interest in listening to my concerns, and responds to them thoughtfully. He is extremely knowledgeable and seems well-read on the latest news in his field. Great bedside manner. I recommend unreservedly

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr Urman is very knowlegable. He was very reassuring and has great bedside manners. Not only did I feel very safe with his knowledge and professionalism, but I also felt comfortable with his demeanor and friendliness. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Dr. Mark K. Urman's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1988)