Ratings for Dr. SUZANNE Carr

Terrible experience with Dr. Carr. No follow through on her part. Another dr had to correct her mistake. Not interest in answering questions. Looking for a new dr now!! Would never recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Impatient, cold. Has foot halfway out the door if you have a question.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

She saved my life. BEFORE I saw Dr. Carr, I was tested both in the hospital (chest pain) and by a cardiologist. After testing the cardiologist said "nothing wrong with your heart. The pains persisted and I went to Dr. Carr. She made an immediate and direct phone call to another cardiologist and insisted that he do a cardiac catheterization. I went from her office directly to his. This cardiologist said the ONLY reason he's doing a cath is because "Dr. Carr insisted". He actually was kinda talking down to me. Said I was 47, not over weight, non smoker etc. Well I had a 99 and 95% blockage. She cares, listens and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I changed doctors because it seemed she was not concerned about overall health just getting me in and out and collecting the fee for the office visits. She never once suggested a colonoscopy although I was way over 50 and had a history of family cancer. She came across impatient and uncaring. I reviewed my medical records and she had recorded a medical condition I;ve never had. Probably OK if you are fit and healthy and just want a quick annual exam. Not recommended if you are older or have anything wrong with you.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Love her. She listens, explains in language I understand, has sense of humor, very caring, thorough, knowledgeable and personable. We start chatting about common interests when she walks through the door which puts me at ease quickly. She is a great doctor. NO COMPLAINTS.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I experienced difficulty with communication between Dr. Carr's office and my pharmacy. Twice I ran out of medication before prescription was filled with the pharmacy saying they did not have the presciption and Dr. Carr's office saying the pharmacy did have refill prescription. Unsure where the problem lies.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Excellent doctor. Would recommend very highly. A++++

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Carr seemed genuinely concerned about my wellbeing- even called me herself with test results.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. SUZANNE Carr's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)