Ratings for Dr. George S. Hutfless

Very friendly office and I can park right in front! Dr. Hutfless listened to me and was interested in my family history and where I came from.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Hutfless is the best! Has old time ethics and listens to you. He orders tests to find out what is really wrong. I was in pretty fast since he changed to new MDVIP program. I feel I am worth it. He even gave me his cell number!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr Hutfless is a very kind, caring doctor who does listen to his patients and who cares about both our physical and mental health and trys to help out in anyway he can from a doctors standpoint. The other reviews are correct though, sometimes his staff can be down right rude & unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr is concerned and try's to help patent with medicine samples. he is very helpful and he runs a clean office.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dr. Hutfless is amazing. I've never had a doctor listen to me like he did. He really gives every patient his utmost attention and care! His staff can be really moody sometimes and often make you feel really uncomfortable and ignored, but sometimes they can be nice. Overall, even if his office was staffed by zombies I would still choose him as my doctor, he's so good!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

He is friendly old time dr, staff not intelligent. Will double book and long wait but e is good. He went into private practice away from Alegent monopoly~just always a long wait.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. George S. Hutfless's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)