Ratings for Dr. Edwin S. Williams

I had a weekend facelift, with necklift, chin implant and fat transfers. I am very pleased with the results. I look 10 yrs younger, but like myself. The staff were very pleasant, very concerned and very knowledgeable. I asked Dr. Williams many questions, which would have made some doctors defensive. He answered them all, demonstrating an understanding and caring attitude.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

This is the worst doctor and staff every. Staff is not knowledgeable at all need additional training in patient care (1) how to administer injections and infectious control process. (2) processing Rx author. The doctor do not communicate well when it comes to providing his findings (diagnosis) to the patient. He do not put no energy in finding out the cause of the symptoms a patient is having. Do not show that he have any knowledge of the patient history. I am not please with how he respond to the patient question. We the patient expect quality care and not just giving him and his staff a pay check. This doctor need to retire asap.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Edwin S. Williams's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

AHC