You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David A. Franco

Any good neurologist is hard to make an appointment with on short notice. So, yes you have to wait, but Dr. Franco is the best. I've seen him for more than ten years. He diagnosed and has been successfully treating my neurological disorder.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Highly disappointed to be told that symptoms of seizures are "mental health based" since scans did not indicate specific seizure activity. Despite video representation of seizures and confirmation from a couple other physicians, Dr. Franco still refused to agree it might possibly be seizure based. Finally, we were sent to the UNMC Epilepsy Clinic to be officially and quickly affirmed that the symptoms were not made up but very real. Many months of frustration feeling not heard until the eventual referral to UNMC. After additional consultations with specialists, it was made clear to us that many times it may not be documented by external monitoring devices but can still be a seizure.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Franco was amazing... he spent so much time with us.. we never felt rushed. He is thorough, kind and when I left I felt relieved and far more knowledgeable about my choices. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr Franco is the BEST! He goes aboveand beyond. Just be careful~ he keep notes of every word you say!! Even phone calls! Attractive and very smart! Great Staff Expecially Diane!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. David A. Franco's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Any good neurologist is hard to make an appointment with on short notice. So, yes you have to wait, but Dr. Franco is the best. I've seen him for more than ten ..."

March 23, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=83111'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014