Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Appelbaum

Did not like his attitude, made fun of me and dismissed me. I have gone to 3 other cardiologists, one was a known world wide one was truly great, and he dismissed them and took me of my meds without even doing any blood tests. I was hospitalized for arrhythmia and he said I was fine and took me off the meds, which you aren't supposed to cold turkey. I have four friends who have gone to him first visit and two walked out of his office during the exam the others will never go back and neither will I.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr Appelbaum is a good at diagnosing problems. I have used him for over thirty years and I am completely satisfied. He is attentive to ones needs is very receptive.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Very thorough and cautious. Has always phoned back quickly with results and answers to questions. has an impeccable reputation in this area.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

My family and friends have used Dr A for years. He is always there when we need him and is very caring and concerned. He always returns our calls and spends as much time as we need. He is very thoughtful and orders those tests that are needed. He has a great bedside manner and recommend him whenever we can.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Appelbaum is a wonderful and very caring physician. He always sits with me and takes time to explain everything. I have been a patient of his for several years and have never felt rushed. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr Applebaum is sp rushed that he has not time to confort you and diagnose you carefully and seriously. Whatever you tell him, his answer usully is "this is nothing'. My present doctor Dr Spisak in Albertson/Mineola is a world class apart.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr applebaum is a poor diagnostician. fails to diagnosis due to failure to order appropriate testing

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

not thorough

flag | Submitted May 24, 2006

Dr. Daniel M. Appelbaum's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet