You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian Kelly

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kelly. He's been treating our twins for months and the staff are always able to get us in. Dr. Kelly listens to concerns without judgement and comes up with a plan of action. We've been super impressed with his knowledge and concern for our children.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

He is a caring and compassionate doctor. He is on time and always so good about putting my worries and concerns to rest. He is a parent himself and he understands how parents have concerns. He is always able to fit my kids in if they need to be seen.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Been my doctor for the last 4year's. He is very knowledgeable . With Short notice he is able to see my kids. Very nice doctor. The best I have ever had. Wish all doctors can be like him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

He has been my daughter's daughter for 11 years. He has been fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Beat doc ever. He has saved my sons like numorous times! He took my son as a patient right away and has been caring for him ever since. I call him any time and he answers right away. If it wasn't for him my son wouldn't be here today due to his stomach rupturing.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Love Dr Kelly, and very grateful to him for his knowledge! He knew right away what was wrong with my 6 week old baby, but ordered blood tests anyway to confirm, and he was right! Everything he has suggested has helped immensely, and on top of it all he was very polite and kind, and very welcoming to my son as well, even though he's not a patient. He listened to his stories and was most polite to him when he had to interrupt him to explain something to me ;) I am so happy we were fortunate enough to be referred to him!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

i cant help but wonder how dr kelly gets all these high ratings... we tried for a year and got told a load of bull and have now finally got a new doc. he really doesnt care about anything but seeing more people so he gets paid. and he is so uncaring to the parents. says the most scary things to scare you and than says oh bye!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Diagnosed our son's celiac disease with the first round of blood tests. Has been excellent at all sort of diagnoses. The kids (now teenagers) respect his opinion and follow his advice because he has always been right.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

All three of my children have been patients of Dr. Kelly since birth and we are lucky to have had his care and advice for all of their health concerns. He is very knowledgeable and knows how to make your children and the parents feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Brian Kelly's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kelly. He's been treating our twins for months and the staff are always able to get us in. Dr. Kelly listens to concern..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor. Very caring with my daughter. Gets me in right away when I'm concerned with something. I wish my Dr was this good!"

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a caring and compassionate doctor. He is on time and always so good about putting my worries and concerns to rest. He is a parent himself and he understan..."

June 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2W 3X6". Address has been updated from "None" to "10333 Southport Road Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032532288".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Been my doctor for the last 4year's. He is very knowledgeable . With Short notice he is able to see my kids. Very nice doctor. The best I have ever had. Wish al..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been my daughter's daughter for 11 years. He has been fantastic!"

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beat doc ever. He has saved my sons like numorous times! He took my son as a patient right away and has been caring for him ever since. I call him any time and ..."

November 26, 2014