Ratings for Dr. Brian Kelly

Dr. Kelly is an extremely knowledgeable and thorough doctor. Our son is thriving today because of him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr Kelly was our pediatrician for several years. We did not have a positive experience with him or his staff. Found a different pediatrician and we are now much better off.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Kelly is a great doctor. I want to keep him as my baby's pediatrician but the receptionist was so rude when we last came. She doesn't deserve to work there as there are a lot of "nice" and "approachable" people who are looking for a job in that field.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Excellent doctor but staff are terrible, they DO NOT answer the phone at all, they direct you to voicemail and never get back to you!!! I wish they could care more ...it's really hard to get a hold of them and book an appointment, I have been trying for 3 days and kept leaving a voicemail but no luck yet!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Kelly is an amazing doctor. He is kind, caring and my only concern is that I have to change my daughter to a new doctor as she will be 18 soon. He Is beyond amazing as a doctor and goes to the full extent he has to for the kids that he takes care of.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Truly a knowledgeable doctor - highly recommend him - listens well to our concerns.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kelly. He's been treating our twins for months and the staff are always able to get us in. Dr. Kelly listens to concerns without judgement and comes up with a plan of action. We've been super impressed with his knowledge and concern for our children.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Very caring with my daughter. Gets me in right away when I'm concerned with something. I wish my Dr was this good!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

He is a caring and compassionate doctor. He is on time and always so good about putting my worries and concerns to rest. He is a parent himself and he understands how parents have concerns. He is always able to fit my kids in if they need to be seen.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Been my doctor for the last 4year's. He is very knowledgeable . With Short notice he is able to see my kids. Very nice doctor. The best I have ever had. Wish all doctors can be like him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015