Ratings for Dr. Fred Koslowsky

Dr Koslowsky is absolutely amazing! His whole office gives off a personal touch rather then just a business. He is knowledgeable and makes sure that you know all your options, so that you can be involved in making and understanding your decisions. His work is gentle and high quality. Not only is dealing with Dr Koslowsky always a great experience but the whole staff, Amber, Laura and all the Hygienists are so kind and welcoming and as helpful as could be! Love it here at Discovery Dental!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Fred tries very hard to be pleasant but lacks a natural charm. If you scratch beneath the surface his understanding of the fundamentals is weak.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

My family just switched to Dr. Koslowskys practice after terrible experiences at another office. My first impression through Zsofia, the receptionist, was great. She was so helpful and really knows her stuff. The hygienists and Dr. Koslowsky are friendly, kind and knowledgeable. Very caring and great with children. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I am very nerbous in the dental chair and I had to have some extensive work done- I must say that Dr Fred was amazing- his was so calming and great throughout the entire procedure. He made me feel very well taken care of and now I have a healthy happy new tooth :)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Excellent! I was visiting my family in Calgary and had a temporary bridge that let loose and I was in pain. My daughter-in-law called Dr. Koslowsky, her dentist's office to see what my options were. They were so amazing!! I was invited to come in and be looked at...Fred and Sophia were very accomodating on a Friday afternoon. I got my bridge reglued and I was on my way. To top it off, he never even charged me!! Thank you so much! Great job! Highly recommended! Jan

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Not a good experience at all got told lots of options but nothing got done to actually fix the tooth.Was told to pay 2700 up front then get it from my ins company but they would go for it if i spent 600 first this place and this guy are terrible find out if they take your benefits first.

Submitted February 6, 2012

I had a terrible toothache for the past several days and was afraid to go see a dentist. Dr. Koslowsky was kind and gentle and above all professional. I never felt a thing. Best dentist I ever had and no more toothache.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Our family will not be returning to this practice. Dr. Koslowsky made several unnecessary recommendations, many of which were rather costly. Each of us has had dental issues following the work that he has done. We found that Dr. Koslowsky tries very hard to impress but lacks the knowledge to back his words. He is also very rigid in practice. To his credit, he has a pleasant staff and nice dental office space.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Staff is so friendly and you really feel like a friend. He knows his stuff, cutting edge ... and the hand massage is awesome. Him and his wife make a great team!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007