Ratings for Dr. Christine L. Pohlmann

she's a wonderful and non-judgmental doctor. I like her a lot

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

To echo a previous comment, Dr. Pohlmann seems genuinely concerned about my well-being and addresses all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Pohlmann is an excellent doctor. I received care from her 2 times for my asthma. Please do not hesitate to go to her. She is the most friendliest, genuine and knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. Her diagnostic, patient and treatment skills are excellent. I felt better the same day after seeing her and taking medications. Both times, I was very sick with asthma.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

She explained everything clearly and thoroughly, even taking the time to explain the anatomy of my problem in a way that would help me make a decision on treatment. It was only an ear infection-related fluid problem, but she offered several practical solutions (OTC, prescription, homeopathic) and the pros and cons of each. Very thorough and kind. Gave all necessary documentation and then some. She covered all her bases.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Excellent doctor: she took the time to explain things to me and answer my questions, which none of my previous doctors had. It was much appreciated!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Very helpful and friendly doctor who seemed genuinely concerned about my well-being. Worked to refer me to specialists and make sure I had appropriate documentation.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Christine L. Pohlmann's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners