Ratings for Dr. Leila S. Williams

My family loves Dr. Williams. She has moved offices and I am looking to find her as we would like to have her as our Dr. even if it is a farther drive.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr Williams was very thorough, caring, and knowledgeable. She was worried about my symptoms and ordered some blood work to get more information; afterwards she shared her concerns and recommended a specialist. This was really helpful for managing my discomfort. In addition when I called her about my daughter's reaction to some pain medicine that was prescribed by another doctor; she told me to bring her in immediately. Within minutes of arriving to the office Dr Williams had her checked in and was taking care of her. Dr Williiams has given me and my family excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Came to office for annual well-check for my 2 children. I was also refused the ability to get a callback from the doctor directly - it appears that her accountability to patients is only during the 15 minutes she's forced to see you face-to-face to collect her fees. This has been the worst experience I have ever had with a medical facility, and I've gone through urgent care centers throughout the Austin area. Overall, I’m concerned about the doctor’s lack of competent diagnosis and accountability/accessibility after the initial visit. I feel that she spent the minimal 15minutes allowed with me in order to collect her fees, and she and her staff refused to address my concerns effectively. I can’t imagine a practice where the doctor refuses to call patients back directly.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Leila Williams was assigned as my primary care physician so I made an appointment to get my hand looked at because I was in a lot of pain. The staff was extremely nice and curteous in getting me situated. However, as soon as the doctor came into my room she appeared to be very condescending when speaking to me. It was as if she was questioning my integrity when it came to me telling her about my insurance and my pain in my hand. She immediately accused me of "changing my story" three times because I gave her the wrong name of the medication I was on. I quickly apologized and told her what I really meant, but she already had her mind set that I wasn't telling her the truth. I would completely understand if this was over a longer period of time, but it was only a matter of minutes. Aside from the awesome job her staff did, I would give her professionalism a 1 out of 10.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Worst Doctor in town. I was misdiagnosed and insulted. Insurance rip off. Dr Williams is very rude and unprofessional

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Leila S. Williams's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1997)