Ratings for Dr. Nageswary Muraleetharan

Dr.Muraleetharan is a best doctor. I came to Canada 1987. I never see such a nice kindness doctor in my life. I have noticed many give bad impression about her and that is not true. She always smiles

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Worst experience, the receptionist was on the phone talking with people making the patients wait. Very disorganized & poor customer service.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Nageswary is by far the most incompetent doctor I've encountered. She is not knowledgeable at all as she prescribes using her infamous tool: The Google Search Engine. I wanted to file a formal complaint on her but my mother did not consent to this (The patient must consent for a formal complaint to go through), not wanting to cause her grief. and prescribes a new bottle of pills every time my mother sees her for an appointment. My mother went to see her, complaining about having headaches, and the doctor prescribed pills for vertigo when my mother does not have vertigo, as I have experienced its symptoms. Dr. Nageswary is unprofessional as well, as she is only interested in the family gossip. The first questions she asks is about family gossip, and not about the patient and their symptoms. This doctor clearly needs to upgrade her medical knowledge and professionalism, or if anything, not be licensed at all. If any patients have experienced something similar, I encourage you to go ahead and file a complaint, as you will be backed up by all these other bad experiences I'm seeing under her rating. You can do so through this website: If any patient needs to make a formal complaint, I encourage you to do so via this website: http://www.cpso.on.ca/Policies-Publications/Complaints . I don't want to be the villain here, but we all care for our loved ones. And if our loved ones are being taken advantage of then we should step up to do something about it.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

She is a great doctor. Waiting time is not that bad compared to other doctors like Nithyaluxmy or Manivannan clinic. They take people with appointments very fast compared to 3 hours at other Tamil places. She spent more time with patients than other Tamil docs. She does not act like God like Nithiyaluxmy or manivannan. She will help you if you ask for it. I have no complain about this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

So unprofessional ! Always complaing ! Can't stand her and won't recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

She is very rude and is incompetent to be a doctor. She has very poor knowledge, all she does is check high blood pressure. She has very poor patient care. I needed referral to a specialist and she refused o give it to me and all she did was refer me To physiotherapist. Despite the fact that I was already going to physio..She wanted me to go to the one she referred. Basically she is a bully and does not listen. Many times I had to tell her what she needs to give me. I'm changing doctors.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very poor patient care. She is very rude to patients, aslo the wait is long. I had to wait one hour past my appointmnet time.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

For a doctor practicing in Canada, she is definitely not competent. Her treatments are more home remedies than anything. She is very passive aggressive which means if you can't stand up for yourself, she will make you feel like a fool. My grandmother goes to her due to language barrier with other doctors but is constantly bullied by this lady. She has also breached confidentiality and privacy of her patient as she discussed my medical issues with family members who were strictly not to be informed of anything. I personally switched over to another clinic within the same plaza and have experienced a completely different but positive experience with her. For individuals who would like to be treated with some respect by their clinician, I would recommend seeing someone else who is well trained, knowledgeable and has good bedside and patient-centered mannerisms.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

TRAINED ON PROPER CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY ARE NOT WELCOMING AND DO NOT EVEN SMILE OR SAY HI. I GO TO THAT OFFICE JUST BECAUSE OF THE DOCTOR. OTHER STAFFS ARE RUDE AND NO KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICAL TERMS.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014