Ratings for Dr. Nageswary Muraleetharan

She is very rude and is incompetent to be a doctor. She has very poor knowledge, all she does is check high blood pressure. She has very poor patient care. I needed referral to a specialist and she refused o give it to me and all she did was refer me To physiotherapist. Despite the fact that I was already going to physio..She wanted me to go to the one she referred. Basically she is a bully and does not listen. Many times I had to tell her what she needs to give me. I'm changing doctors.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very poor patient care. She is very rude to patients, aslo the wait is long. I had to wait one hour past my appointmnet time.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

For a doctor practicing in Canada, she is definitely not competent. Her treatments are more home remedies than anything. She is very passive aggressive which means if you can't stand up for yourself, she will make you feel like a fool. My grandmother goes to her due to language barrier with other doctors but is constantly bullied by this lady. She has also breached confidentiality and privacy of her patient as she discussed my medical issues with family members who were strictly not to be informed of anything. I personally switched over to another clinic within the same plaza and have experienced a completely different but positive experience with her. For individuals who would like to be treated with some respect by their clinician, I would recommend seeing someone else who is well trained, knowledgeable and has good bedside and patient-centered mannerisms.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

TRAINED ON PROPER CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY ARE NOT WELCOMING AND DO NOT EVEN SMILE OR SAY HI. I GO TO THAT OFFICE JUST BECAUSE OF THE DOCTOR. OTHER STAFFS ARE RUDE AND NO KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICAL TERMS.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr.Muraleetharan is my aunts aoctor. When I took my aunt to her, my aunt was very anxious and shaking. My aunt has always been bullied by this doctor. She apparently does not listen to her patients and is very rude. She also extra bills all her patients for many services that are apparenlty not covered by OHIP and does not want to give a receipt. She is interested only in making money. Please do yourselves some good and do not go to her. She takes advantage of the tamil community and thinks that she is practicing back home. She has to update her bedside manners and knowledge to canadian standards. Very Incompetent.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Doctor is kind enough and caring much. But the staff are so negligible and irresponsible. The appointment is fixed properly and the time maintenance is very poor. There is no order followed to send the patients to see the doctor. If the patients are known to the receptionist they get the first preferance. Lot need to improved the system. Still the system like in srilanka. They must learn the canadian system of puntuality and time management.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

SHe's not very accommodating and helpful with her patients. SHe doesn't do her job and she's only after the consultation fee. SHe will never entertain you unless you're paying her. She gives no concern to patient's condition even you are in a sensitive condition. I came to see her when I found out that I was pregnant because I need a family dr before I can be endorsed to an ob gyne but it took time before she gave me an ob gyne. I came to her many times but all she did was to send me to some laboratories for some tests and she never explained the results to me. And when I was finally endorsed to an ob gyne, I came to my appointment but no reports of my lab results was sent to my Ob gyne. He (my gyne) had nothing when I came there. I was so disappointed. Dr. Muraleetharan knows that I am going through a sensitive pregnancy condition and she did't even care.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

i went to see her to renew a blood pressure prescription, i'm a seasonal resident here. My husband is still working out of province so we spend much of the summer apart. She wasn't interested in my medical history. All she wanted to discuss was why wasn't i with my husband. She kept asking these questions that were totally inappropriate and none of her business. She put me in the position of having to defend myself for not being with my husband. She could not understand the cultural difference between herself and me. She didn't take my blood pressure and I had to tell her what dose of the prescription i needed. what a nightmare.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Excellent bedside manner. Very gentle. Difficult to understand due to accent. Does not seem to be thorough. In over 2 years, she has not checked my heart rate, weight or lungs and rarely checks blood pressure. I went in for a complete physical and all she did was my blood pressure.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009