Ratings for Dr. Neil Naftolin

I have heard horror stories from people getting their bunions removed by orthopaedic surgeons whose method of treatment are very invasive. Dr. Naftolin has a very noninvasive method of surgery which shortens the recovery time substantially. I had the most enjoyable experience with Dr. Naftolin. He puts you at ease and the two bunions that I had removed went without any complications. I never experienced any discomfort during the operation nor during the recovery period. I strongly recommend this Doctor to anyone. He has a wonderful staff and everyone is helpful, friendly and funny. My feet feel great and the cost of the surgery was well worth it.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Just had the second bunion removed and everything was amazing, just like the first one. Dr. Naftolin really knows what he is doing and all his staff were just wonderful, thanks so much for the easy surgery and great results.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Back in 2007, I had an ingrown toenail which was surgically operated on through lazer technology. In only three days, I was walking without having to loose half my toenail, without needing large bandages & void of un-manageable pain levels! I have not seen Dr. Neil Naftolin for awhile now, due to the fact I was living out of town. The staff & Doctor Naftolin are appreciated for his jokes, his care toward his clients for them to be taken care of is of top priority! Please note, that paying a higher cost for NAftolin's medical intervention is well with it in the long run! Please do not get ingrown toenail surgical procedures completed at a hospital, as I am still experiencing discomfort, pain & not able to be without a bandage on my toe. My whole toenail is not there anymore! It is irritating to have anything worn or placed on my toe! Thank you Dr Naftolin & staff for your professional intervention!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Naftolin and his team. I had bunion surgery on my right foot, and walked out of his office right after, the aftercare was great and the pain was minimal, all of my concerns were addressed. I only have two very small scars and my foot looks wonderful. Dr. Naftolin's knowledge and experience really shows in his results. And if you have a sense of humor, then he is definitely the Podiatrist for you, I never laughed so much . The atmosphere is like a breath of fresh air and the results are exemplary.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I am 67 years old. I reside in Victoria, BC. I travelled to Toronto in September 2015 specifically to have my right foot bunion removed by Dr. Naftolin. The procedure was very successful. I did not take any pain killer (a prescription was provided). The results are everything I wanted and expected. No screws, no wires, no fusing of the joint. Excellent. Am very pleased. Was mobile immediately after the procedure. By the time I left Toronto six weeks later, I was walking normally. Thank you, Dr. Naftolin, for your valuable skill. Very few orthopedic surgeons and podiatric surgeons in Canada, perform minimally invasive bunion removal procedures. Fewer still achieve excellent results. Dr. Naftolin is among those very few. He is brilliant and very skilled at this procedure. Dr. Naftolin is also a very kind and unpretentious person. His jokes and puzzles put me at ease (I needed that - I was nervous being in Toronto by myself with no family/friend support). His staff were also extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr Nadtolin is an amazing Doctor. The office needs updating. Some staff professional, some are gossipy and incompetent. The surgery was really uncomfortable and I think a general should be used. The walking shoe is floppy and redundant and I recommend getting something that is more protective and structured. So far, so good. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Very pleasant experience. Diagnosed my foot problem quickly. The doctor was patient and friendly, explained everything in a way that i could understand. The staff was also very helpful, and kind, especially the pretty young lady who works there ( I don't know her name). I will definitely be going back ! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Read the reviews and went in recently. I had to wait 30 minutes past my appointment to be seen by the doctor but I didn't mind. But maybe this was a good thing. While I sat there I can overhear the two old reception ladies talking and gossiping. If they were gossiping about what's going on out there in the celebrity world I would have not cared. It sounded like they were bashing another lady that also works at the clinic, referring to her as "stupid" and "slow". I don't know who this "stupid" lady is but I hope she isn't tortured by the receptionist on a daily basis. Maybe they should finally grow up and learn not to talk bad about others. Other than that the doctor was excellent. Was very knowledgable on my foot problem. Very funny as well. Would definitely go back to him

Submitted August 12, 2015

I am not sure what organization checks these surgical facilities for cleanliness, but I don't think that this clinic has been checked . I was considering surgery for my bunions, but this place is filthy. Nice and friendly Doctor but this clinic needs a thorough cleaning. I eventually had my surgery at another Podiatrists clinic, more expensive, but clean.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Naftolin performed minor surgery on my left foot and the results have been excellent. His confidence in the treatment plan, thorough consultation, accumulated experience with similar problems and seniority in the field were critical in choosing him as my podiatrist. Aside from noted great bedside manner, he also had a dexterous, light hand during the surgery (and delivering the anaesthetic). Being mobile soon after the procedure has been an added bonus. Happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015