Ratings for Dr. Neil Naftolin

Niel is very personable and funny. I have been a regular patient for years and I now need a bunion operations. The only problem is that I don't feel comfortable with the cleanliness of the office and have even commented to the front desk. I am hoping that this post will help as I trust Niel and would like him to do the operation.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Lovely and knowledgeable doctor who helped my 12 year old son immensely!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Neil Naftolin is very knowledgeable, hilarious, a really nice guy, and makes you feel important and comfortable. I was very nervous to have surgery on my toes, but he make sure I was relaxed and felt no pain, trying to ease my anxiety and distract me with jokes and riddles! He's very talented and I would recommend him to any family or friend for help with foot pain.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Naftolin is an amazing podiatrist! Being only 23 years old with a 3 year long chronic injury (cuboid syndrome), I have seen an abundance of doctors and surgeons. Dr. Naftolin is one of the most intelligent, patient, kind, and reasonable doctors I have come across. He made me comfortable orthotics that actually have worked and increased my walking ability from 20 minutes to (best day) 1 hour and 15 minutes, and I am so thankful! Realizing that his level of patient care should be the standard, I will not ever settle for less he is the best of the best. Every doctor should aim to be like Dr. Naftolin. He is a true gem.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr Naftolin provided excellent care and I am extremely pleased with the result of my two bunion surgeries. I have 2 tiny incision scars on each foot. The healing process was virtually painless. Dr Nafotlin has superb expertise and experience and his staff is very kind and friendly also. I highly recommend Dr. Naftolin.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I am incredibly satisfied with both the process and result of my recent two bunion surgeries. My feet are nearly fully recovered which is astonishing given that my surgery was in August. I was completely at ease during the surgery because of Dr. Naftolin's expertise in the field. His team is wonderfully helpful and together they provide an excellent service for all foot related problems. I recommend this doctor to everyone now and they all feel the same way about the care and attention they received

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have heard horror stories from people getting their bunions removed by orthopaedic surgeons whose method of treatment are very invasive. Dr. Naftolin has a very noninvasive method of surgery which shortens the recovery time substantially. I had the most enjoyable experience with Dr. Naftolin. He puts you at ease and the two bunions that I had removed went without any complications. I never experienced any discomfort during the operation nor during the recovery period. I strongly recommend this Doctor to anyone. He has a wonderful staff and everyone is helpful, friendly and funny. My feet feel great and the cost of the surgery was well worth it.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Just had the second bunion removed and everything was amazing, just like the first one. Dr. Naftolin really knows what he is doing and all his staff were just wonderful, thanks so much for the easy surgery and great results.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Back in 2007, I had an ingrown toenail which was surgically operated on through lazer technology. In only three days, I was walking without having to loose half my toenail, without needing large bandages & void of un-manageable pain levels! I have not seen Dr. Neil Naftolin for awhile now, due to the fact I was living out of town. The staff & Doctor Naftolin are appreciated for his jokes, his care toward his clients for them to be taken care of is of top priority! Please note, that paying a higher cost for NAftolin's medical intervention is well with it in the long run! Please do not get ingrown toenail surgical procedures completed at a hospital, as I am still experiencing discomfort, pain & not able to be without a bandage on my toe. My whole toenail is not there anymore! It is irritating to have anything worn or placed on my toe! Thank you Dr Naftolin & staff for your professional intervention!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Naftolin and his team. I had bunion surgery on my right foot, and walked out of his office right after, the aftercare was great and the pain was minimal, all of my concerns were addressed. I only have two very small scars and my foot looks wonderful. Dr. Naftolin's knowledge and experience really shows in his results. And if you have a sense of humor, then he is definitely the Podiatrist for you, I never laughed so much . The atmosphere is like a breath of fresh air and the results are exemplary.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016