Ratings for Dr. Neil Naftolin

Did a fantastic job of both bunions. Looks like it will be a quick recovery. Traveled from Alberta since no one else does this surgery in the same way in Canada. Some say they do but watch for the fact that you can walk out of surgery and typically no pins with Dr Naftolins surgery compared to others. Staff are easy to get along with and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Words can’t explainnnn how amazing Neil is and his amazing supporting staff. It’s crazy how long it took me to find him because finding a good Podiatrist is hard but, I’m glad I did. He corrected my hammertoe and I’m just in aw at the results! Soooo happy! He’s knowledgeable, quick and has the coolest sense of humor that makes you feel comfortable. I can’t wait to get the rest of my toes done. Ladies & Gents, don’t think twice, this is your go to.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

After my bunions became so embarrassing and painful, my G.P. referred me to Dr. Naftolin along with a name of another surgeon. I'm so glad that I dropped in to make an appontment with Dr. Naftolin.!! He explained his procedure and scheduled non- invasive surgery in his office in a couple of weeks. Three weeks later I had the second bunion done and no after less than two months my feet are bunion and pain free!! His jokes and riddles kept me entertained and the whole operation took a little over an hour and I walked out after two hours and a bit. Two days of Tylenol and I was pain free. He is so caring and professional and I highly recommend him to anyone suffering with bunions!! The support staff are lovely and follow up care amazing. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

How may I rate a doctor who has given me my life back after six hopeless months of being unable to walk properly due to an ongoing foot ulcer and wound? Dr Naftolin examined me very closely and assessed my issue immediately. He knew exactly what to do and was extremely careful with me as a diabetic. He was professional, caring and genuinely concerned in a way I have not experienced from any other health care professional I have had in my life! He did a minimally invasive procedure on my foot to straighten a toe. Despite my diabetes, it healed within ten days and my enduring wound is now 98 percent healed! Thanks to his wonderful, highly professional and skillful foot surgeon (not to mention entertaining!), I am back in regular shoes for the first time in over six months! And I'm taking Dr Naftolin to lunch _ wherever he likes!! I owe him at least that much and more! I recommend him wholeheartedly and he is a health care professional whose name I dare not mention without slightly bowing my head in reverence for giving me my mobility and my life back!! Thank you, you wonderful Doctor! Alex Roman

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Just saw Dr. Naftolin for the final check-up after bunion surgery in January! He is an excellent Doctor who made me feel totally at ease due to his experience, professionalism, knowledge and sense of humour! He patiently answered all of my questions and reassured me that I was on the road to recovery after each visit. His staff were excellent, friendly and very accommodating! I definitely made the right choice to look after my foot the right way, thanks to Dr . Naftolin! I am so pleased with the outcome! Karen M

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Dr Naftolin is such a great podiatrist! I had a problem with my big toe and my family doctor said it's probably a bunion (my mother's feet are horrible with hammer-toes and bunions that healed wrong, so I was devastated with his news) and sent me to Naftolin. Not only does he put you at ease with his corny sense of humour, but he also didn't take the opportunity to put me into expensive orthotics or scare me with bunion surgery horror stories. All I had to do was get good shoes with a hard sole to relieve the aggravation of my arthritic toe. And he also respected my appointment time so I didn't have to wait long like with most doctors and specialists. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Dr. Naftolin rocks!! He has corrected the bunions on both of my feet with his amazing micro-tools and gentle technique. The results exceeded my expectations. I was able to walk out of his office after the procedure in a surgical shoe and return to work in a few short days. Three months later, I have a tiny scar... and that's it. Best of all, I can function without pain and find shoes that fit. I am thrilled with my "new feet"!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I was extraordinarily pleased with the care and professionalism that I received from Dr.Naftolin when I had my minimally invasive bunion surgery. Dr. Naftolin is extremely knowledgeable and caring and technically very skilled. My foot looks great and the procedure was much easier than I expected. I would highly recommend this Doctor ! He is funny and makes you very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Naftolin is fantastic. I highly recommend him for bunion surgery. He is great to deal with and very personable and responsive . Staff is wonderful too. Could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Naftolin. He has a terrific manner and the surgery to correct my bunion was remarkably stress-free. Any my bunion is gone!! His staff is also great. I'm going to do the other foot as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018