You may also like

Rate Dr. Neil Naftolin

Dr. Neil Naftolin's Ratings

Read the reviews and went in recently. I had to wait 30 minutes past my appointment to be seen by the doctor but I didn't mind. But maybe this was a good thing. While I sat there I can overhear the two old reception ladies talking and gossiping. If they were gossiping about what's going on out there in the celebrity world I would have not cared. It sounded like they were bashing another lady that also works at the clinic, referring to her as "stupid" and "slow". I don't know who this "stupid" lady is but I hope she isn't tortured by the receptionist on a daily basis. Maybe they should finally grow up and learn not to talk bad about others. Other than that the doctor was excellent. Was very knowledgable on my foot problem. Very funny as well. Would definitely go back to him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2893599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I am not sure what organization checks these surgical facilities for cleanliness, but I don't think that this clinic has been checked . I was considering surgery for my bunions, but this place is filthy. Nice and friendly Doctor but this clinic needs a thorough cleaning. I eventually had my surgery at another Podiatrists clinic, more expensive, but clean.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2893580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Dr Naftolin performed minor surgery on my left foot and the results have been excellent. His confidence in the treatment plan, thorough consultation, accumulated experience with similar problems and seniority in the field were critical in choosing him as my podiatrist. Aside from noted great bedside manner, he also had a dexterous, light hand during the surgery (and delivering the anaesthetic). Being mobile soon after the procedure has been an added bonus. Happy with the outcome.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2887180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

My 1st impression was disgusting. The office is untidy and dirty, that says a lot about the doctor.
Plus you have to pay for parking.
His jokes are not funny
The orthodics he made were too hard and I couldn't wear them. I had to have them remade and they aren't doing a damn thing. What a waste of hard earned money.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2877688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I am not surprised about all the wonderful comments I have just read. From the moment I entered Dr. Naftolin's practice I was welcomed by his staff, especially Rita. I consulted Dr. Naftolin about a Hammer toe problem and sought advice about my bunions. He instilled immediate trust about his extensive knowledge and experience in assessing, diagnosing and discussing treatment options. His humour was like a breath of fresh air in a doctor's office. I walked out relieved, without pain and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Naftolin

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2803346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Just had my last appointment after very successful bunion surgery last December. I couldn't be happier with the result. Staff were kind, efficient and punctual. Best money I have ever spent. I was not going to have bunion surgery as I had heard it is very painful when performed by an orthopaedic surgeon. A friend who had both bunions successfully fixed 10 years ago told me about Dr. Naftolin. From the moment I met Dr. Naftolin, I knew I was in good hands. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

The medical building charges an arm an a leg plus a foot for parking and it is not warranted. Office is old and not in great shape. Room was filthy. He mentioned that they put up drapes in the very same filthy place and operate to remove the bunion. The price was outrageous and at least for that the office should be clean. When I read further I am seeing a lot of differing opinions regarding minimal invasive surgery for bunions. Many of them feeling that it is not a permanent solution to the issue.

Not impressed.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2731916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I came to see Dr Naftolin after years of chronic foot pain and bunions. He was professional and took the time to discuss my options. I decided to go ahead with the bunion surgery and I am so glad we did it. Dr Naftolin and his staff took great care in making me feel very comfortable. He was extremely patient and took the time to answer any of my questions. He clearly explained the procedure and what was to be expected in my recovery. There were no surprises. And he made me laugh a lot!! The surgery was extremely successful, and I am so happy with the results. I have recommended him to many of friends and colleagues. It was worth the drive from Waterloo.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2582452].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Naftolin is an amazing doctor and person. Always on time, his staff is super nice, he's funny and wonderful to be around. Had bunion surgery with him and now am pain free and am no longer embarrassed by my feet. Thank you so much Dr. Naftolin!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2579934].votes_count ]]