Ratings for Dr. Bob Muschamp

Dr. Bob is amazing. I threw my back out pretty bad and he went out of his way to help elevate my pain, multiple times. I would definitely recommend him and have many times.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Wow all I can say is never again will I go to this so called Dr. Hard to believe a person like this is allowed to practice. People beware and stay away find a different Dr.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I'm not understanding why he has all these bad reviews! Maybe you people writing them do not understand what Chiropractic is or how it works! I found Dr. Muschamp to be a very knowledgeable and caring person. He is an excellent Chiropractor who studied at Palmer and he definitely knows what he is talking about. I have had nothing but excellent results with him and I would highly recommend him. He went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I found Dr Bob to be a very skilled chiropractor as well as a very nice guy. I didn't expect such fast results in relieving my back pain. Wish I'd gone much sooner.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

This Dr. should not have ever received a license to practise. What a piece of work. Maybe try selling cars Dr. Bob. I or my family will never return to your office again. Keep treating patients like you do and you will soon be out of business...

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I Went to dr. Bob for many years, at first he was a great chiropractor. His methods seemed to work well. I had a very bad back, could barely stand straight and after a few adjustments I felt much better. In the last year his personality and attitude began to change. Hes full of himself and he is Very rude and arrogant. I've seen him belittle his receptionists Infront of patients. He also seems to only care about money, he always insists On paying upfront rather than receiving money from the insurance companies. He cares more about padding his pocket, than the well-being of his patients.I will no longer be returning to this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bob several years and he has been very helpful in curing headaches and many ailments. Dr. Bob was able to cure my 5 year old daughters popping jaw after several treatments when no other doctors or specialists could help. The specialist suggested that surgery may be required if it continues when she gets older. After brief conversation with Dr. Bob I brought her in and there was improvement after first visit.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

This Dr is pathetic! He only cares about padding his pocket and seems to wanna sell you some stupid product he is trying to endorse instead of caring about your personal health issues. The guy yelled at me for cancelling a apointment. Says if I can't stick to the schudule he set up for me then find another Dr. What a jerk! I did find another DR

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I have stopped going to dr bob after a few years. He has gotten very rude and arrogant. Roams a little to much to feel comfortable and have been feeling worse after seeing him the last 3 times. Quit with the sales pitch and care about your patients.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Did not see an improvement, if anything felt worse afterwards. Felt like the dr was going thru the motions of the adjustments and did not address my issues.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012