Ratings for Dr. Jason Werle

Dr Werle and the staff at the Alberta Hip and Knee Clinic are fantastic. I have had a number of unexpected injuries and his kindness and clarity were so appreciated with both TKR.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Werle performed bilateral THR direct anterior approach on me Dec 14, 2017 and 4 months later I feel absolutely amazing, I strongly feel that he has changed my life and I can honestly say that I am so very happy. He is very professional, kind and gentle, answered all my questions and made me feel safe. I had reservations about getting my bones cut off; a very valid fear, but looking back I wish I could have done it sooner. Thank you Dr. Werle!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Werle is an excellent surgeon and a very caring practioner. My own experiences have been very positive and I actually know a few people that have also had their surgeries by him and have had nothing but high praises. I would recommend him highly without reservation.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

18 months ago Dr. Werle performed a Birmingham Hip resurfacing on my right hip. I was very nervous for this surgery and the potential risks. I have many doubts about going into surgery as i was 32 years old at the time (was it to soon, was i too young, ion contamination etc.) Dr. Werle was brilliantly confident, calm, collected and most of all genuine and kind. He attended to my needs and addressed any concerns i had. He reassured me of the success rates of the surgery and gave me peace of mind. As a very athletic male who works out 5-6 days a week, hikes, plays sports, runs etc. the success of the surgery was essential to my physical and mental well being. I can say today i am doing everything i was doing in my early 20's and have no residual pain at all. My hip moves great, and i haven't had any complications. Dr Werle is a master at his craft and i would highly recommend him to anyone for hip related surgery. Overall a very caring man - truly gifted!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Werle is a very gifted surgeon and a great guy as well! I was born with bilateral hip dysplasia and have had multiple surgeries by several different orthopedic surgeons over the years, but there is definitely something special about Dr. Werle. He performed very complicated revisions on both of my hips without a single surgical complication, and he also did a meniscectomy on my right knee. To be able to walk again without pain is an incredible feeling and I am eternally grateful to Dr. Werle!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Werle is amazing at what he does. I had my hip resurfacing done with him 11 days ago and I feel amazing!!! I was back in the gym 8 days after surgery and every day the hip gets better and better. He's a straight to the point kinda guy which I like. He tells things like it is and wastes no time in and out of surgery. If you need a new hip I would highly recommend seeing him!!! Changed my life already.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I was treated by Dr Werle for a broken wrist. I only spoke with him twice, the rest of the time he sent an intern to treat me . His manner was poor. Due to my wrist not being set properly by him I had to have three susequent surgeries by another Dr. to try and repair the damage. What was a simple break turned into a major problem. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

In 2014 I had serious health issues resulting in evascular necrosis of my left hip. Dr. Werle performed a total hip replacement and I am forever grateful to him for giving me back a life of freedom from pain and the ability to not only walk again but enjoy all recreational activities that I had been denied. Thank you Dr. Werle for your kindness, compassion and understanding at such a difficult time for me.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Werle replaced both my hips at the same time. I was golfing pain free in 8 weeks. He is an awesome surgeon! I was down stairs in pyhsio the next morning. The fellow next to me had a single hip by a different surgeon and had not made it to physio in the 4.5 days I was in the hospital, he had other issues with the sutures as well. I was bandage free after day 1! I was off pain meds by week 2. I was so glad to have Dr. Werle as my surgeon I can't say enough about him and his staff too. Thank You Dr. Werle for giving me back my LIFE! From 24 hours of pain to ZERO! K. Kindopp

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Werle performed a total knee for my wife several years ago, a BHR on my left hip last year and recently a BHR on my right hip. Initial consultations, follow up visits, prior to surgery were very professional, informative, and respectfull. Hospital bed side manner, was very professional. The results from the surgeries were outstanding. We were very satisfied with the overall performance of Dr. Werle and his office staff. They are clearly top of the house in terms of team performance. Dr. Werle is one of the top ortho surgeons in the country and would not hesitate to go back to him again, and would strongly recommend for others. Thank you Dr. Werle

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016