You may also like

DR. WERLE REPLACED BOTH MY KNEES AT THE SAME TIME IN SEPT 2003, AND HERE IT IS DEC 2015 AND BOTH KNEES ARE EXCELLENT. CAN DO ANYTHING.THANKS FOR THE YEARS WITH NO PAIN. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SURGEON TO ANYONE. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS, NO ISSUES, STILL GOING STRONG. TED

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Werle did surgery on my right elbow & Bone that was shattered to 50 spots in Volleyball's game on Oct, 2015. He put two sets of plates and 10 Screws to save my hand. I am still not getting well but I could definitely see the improvement and seeing myself to go back to normal life soon. I am so lucky and feel extremely happy that he was my surgeon. He and his staff are knowledgeable, Respectful. I highly recommended him to everyone. Thanks and best regards Dr. Werle

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Werle has a wonderful bedside manner. He always explains everything in detail and makes you feel at ease with the procedure. I have been coming to Dr. Werle from Saskatchewan for almost 8 years now. Even tho it is a bit of a pain to fly out there I would t change it for the beast orthopedic surgeon in western Canada.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr Werle has replaced both my knees and my hips, he is an extremely competent , caring and compassionate doctor, I feel very lucky to have found him. His office staff are great and always find time for you. If you have any issues they are always looking for a resolution. Thanks Dr. Werle and staff!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr Werle did both my knee replacements, first one in Nov 2006, second one May 2007..after other surgeons told me to wait about another 10 yrs because the replacements would wear out. They didnt think at 59 yrs old that I was old enough. Dr Werle was excellent, patient, kind and caring. My knees are great 7 yrs later, my pain was totally removed after surgery and I stopped all medications because of this. I had a need to see Dr Werle 2 years ago because of a fall, and again he was totally great. Thank you DR Werle for all your help and time, to your staff for being so caring and to your own receptionist who took the time to talk to me and always greet me by name.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I need critical knee surgery so my General MD asked Worle to help me. Well, that was February 23, 2012. Today is Oct 11, 2012 and we just found out that this admin staff denies getting files, faxes, phone calls and have absolutely no idea where I am on the list or time. Even though my General MD provided copies and proof of transmission they still deny and quite frankly do not care. So after all this time I am absolutely no where. Had to beg my doctor to try and acquire someone else. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR AND HIS INCOMPETENT STAFF.

Submitted October 11, 2012

I am now 45 years old. Three years ago this Friday, I traveled from Nova Scotia to have him perform the Birmingham hip procedure. Seven months after that I started karate with my son for the first time. This past weekend I earned a black belt. Had I not had the procedure this would never have happened. The doctors here were telling me to wait 10-15 years and have a total hip procedure. I'm glad he helped me out. Thank you Dr. Werle.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

I seen Dr Werle last Feb and I was told that I would have surgery in March and that was well over a year ago. My family Dr has been trying to get information and no response by phone or E-mail I find this very unprofessional. I now have to wait agian to see another specailist which could take up to another year.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Jason Werle's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "That doctor doesn't want to see me , just keep changing appointment . This is a bad person STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR AND HIS INCOMPETENT STAFF."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "DR. WERLE REPLACED BOTH MY KNEES AT THE SAME TIME IN SEPT 2003, AND HERE IT IS DEC 2015 AND BOTH KNEES ARE EXCELLENT. CAN DO ANYTHING.THANKS FOR THE YEARS WITH..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Werle did surgery on my right elbow & Bone that was shattered to 50 spots in Volleyball's game on Oct, 2015. He put two sets of plates and 10 Screws to sa..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Werle has a wonderful bedside manner. He always explains everything in detail and makes you feel at ease with the procedure. I have been coming to Dr. Werle..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a total hip replacement done in 2007. My right leg was 1.5 inches shorter. He got back most of it. Still going strong. Great work Dr Jason Werle."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Werle has replaced both my knees and my hips, he is an extremely competent , caring and compassionate doctor, I feel very lucky to have found him. His offic..."

September 18, 2014