Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Doyle

Dr. Doyle is full of himself, arrogant, and verbally abusive to the point of swearing at a veteran in a quick 5 minute consultation. This veteran did not provoke Mr. Doyle, who likes to conduct his semiannual exams in 10 minutes or less. He is controlling and HAS to take charge in a short consultation to the point of swearing twice at a Vietnam veteran who has served as a pastor and school principal for 35 years on 6 continents. Veteran was so upset he walked out of the short visit and drove 100 miles expering a near accident on his way home. Veteran has never had an encounter like this in his life.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Excellent doctor, very knowledgable.. Was sad to see him go to the VA. Office staff great, he was always get us in, in a timely manner. Made same day appointments.. Just an awesome doctor and we miss him

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Doyle for 10 years. He is always respectful, courteous, and helpful. He takes time as necessary, explains well, and respects my decisions, even when I occasionally challenge his recommendations. I will continue to rely on his expertise.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

After running high blood pressure for around 10 years at a very young age, this is the first doctor who took the initiative to get me on medication for this condition. He also addressed all of my other concerns and referred me to a good specialist for chronic damage to a joint. Laid out the options, and respected my decision even though I took one that had a smaller chance of success (smoking cessation).

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Staff is always friendly, fast and helpful. Dr. Doyle treats you like person, not just a patient. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Richard G. Doyle's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grand Junction, CO