Ratings for Dr. David A. Landy

Dr Landy was our Doctor for years. He is not only an excellent physician but genuinely cares about his patients. He left Thornton Med Center a couple of years ago and no one has been able to take his place. I just found him on the Internet in Greenwood village. He is worth the commute!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Landy is an amazing doctor, he will continue until results have been met. We have used him for years and has been incredibly helpful. The only problem now is he has been MIA for almost 2 years. Thornton Medical Center has never mentioned to his patients that he left the practice. Having a difficult time finding a replacement.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

This doctor is very nice and takes the time to listen to me. He's very knowledgeable but doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist if need be. He is quite calming and doesn't make me nervous like so many doctors do.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I love this Doc... he has been my primary for years and is kind as well as knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to me... and truly hears me!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. David A. Landy's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)