You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ken Skeith

I spent a lot of time with his resident. When Dr. Skeith entered he listened to her rattle off my information with his eyes closed he then spent about 2 minutes moving my knees around. Backed away and said I had osteoarthritis, needed new knees, and should consider a cane or a walker-I was 45 at the time. He ordered no tests or images. It was the doc and the knee and hip who got the ball rolling in the right direction. My current Rheumatologist told me that if Dr. Skeith had simply looked at my file that the tests I had had back when seeing Dr. Skeith showed definitively I have Rheumatoid arthritis. He was negligent, and disinterested. I highly reccomend using a different rheumatologist. I would have given zero stars if the site allowed it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I really liked this doc. He and his resident were very thorough!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Skeith saw me one time for a consult regarding my Fibromyalgia and other issues; he was amazing! Unlike so many other specialists, he took the time to listen, to explain information and to answer my questions. I felt I was finally taken seriously and am so grateful to know that there are still doctors like him in this world... not enough unfortunately. I would highly recommend him to anyone ! Thank you Dr. Skeith and to my GP for referring me to him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr Skeith is the only Dr that has taken me seriously concerning my Fibro & RA. He has me on multiple meds but they work, prior to the new meds, I could barely move, was a recluse. Now I am much more active, and greatful for all he has done for me. His staff are wonderful, always so encouraging .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Wonderful doctor !! Dealing with Fibromyalgia for over 30 years, I have seen many many doctors. 90% barely acknowledged my condition, and most couldn't be bothered to spend time to address my concerns. His appointments do sometimes run behind, and that can be difficult for some, but trust me - it's because he is spending time HELPing people, answering questions, paying attention to his patient's needs and concerns. There aren't a lot of doctors out there any more who treat patients with respect and dignity. Can't spare the time of day for most dr's, Dr Skeith I am happy to wait for.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

This doctor is so unhelpful. His med students come in and do all of the work for him, then he comes in and graces you with his presence for a couple of minutes. Once he decides what is wrong, despite evidence or questions to the contrary, you are dismissed. Simply awful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Nice guy who's patient, knowledgable and helpful. This day was backed up so our appointment ran an hour late and main desk lady was somewhat impatient when dealing with clients on the phone and in-person. Dr. Keith himself though was excellent in every regard.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I needed special treatment, and I got it! He's an old school kind of physician. But he's getting the job done!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Dr. Ken Skeith's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I spent a lot of time with his resident. When Dr. Skeith entered he listened to her rattle off my information with his eyes closed he then spent about 2 minutes..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really liked this doc. He and his resident were very thorough!"

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Skeith saw me one time for a consult regarding my Fibromyalgia and other issues; he was amazing! Unlike so many other specialists, he took the time to li..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Skeith is the only Dr that has taken me seriously concerning my Fibro & RA. He has me on multiple meds but they work, prior to the new meds, I could barely m..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor !! Dealing with Fibromyalgia for over 30 years, I have seen many many doctors. 90% barely acknowledged my condition, and most couldn't be bothe..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is so unhelpful. His med students come in and do all of the work for him, then he comes in and graces you with his presence for a couple of minutes..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Nice guy who's patient, knowledgable and helpful. This day was backed up so our appointment ran an hour late and main desk lady was somewhat impatient when dea..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor! Very kind, patient and knowledgable. I'm so grateful for being able to have him as my rheumatologist."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Really hard to get appintment by phone. He shares the phone service and she is not even a little bit helpful."

October 10, 2014