Ratings for Dr. Ken Skeith

I am an enigma. I've been diagnosed with RA 12 years AFTERWARD I had a liver transplant. I'm immunosuppressed to stop rejection of my organ, now I'm dealing with RA??!! Dr. Skeith has been wonderful to me. Put me on the BEST medication I can take due to my organ transplant, and is constantly monitoring me. I found him to be kind, interested in what I had to say, explained what I have, and told me what he and I can do to make my life less painful!! I find his Allin Clinic staff to be awesome, not so much at the Grandview Medical Clinic.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I'm just going to give my 2 cents This doctor wants you to be willing to follow his advice to the letter and take action immediately regarding your own health I had to Lose weight and prove that I was willing to beat this illness Anyhow This doctor fully supports my recovery from my illness that has been plaguing me for the past few years My advice to anyone who reads this Come prepared Show him what life changes and how committed you are to the process For me Exercise .... keep moving ! Medication Pain dairy Photos of inflammation Be accountable to a very strict diet Come prepared to show you are doing your part and this specialist will be willing to meet you more then half way Shout out to his support staff Lovely Friendly Empathic

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

This dr kept changing my diagnosis, was very unhelpful, did not clearly or fully answer some of my questions without being pushed. My MD did a better job of helping me to get symptoms investigated further. Horrible bedside manner. I got a referral to a different rheumatologist, am much happier with the new dr. I will say that his receptionist was very pleasant and helpful, and appointments were reasonably on time.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

As always; there to inquire, listen to , and respectively help with any issues I have. Never rushed and always helpful. A pleasure to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

My son and I have both been going to see him for Years and find him very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

No complaints. Everyone is efiecient, helpful and knowledgeable. Dr Skeith is professional, he listens and always takes me seriously. I have seen him since 2001, so 15 years! I tried 2 rheumatologist S prior to him and they both made me cry.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I spent a lot of time with his resident. When Dr. Skeith entered he listened to her rattle off my information with his eyes closed he then spent about 2 minutes moving my knees around. Backed away and said I had osteoarthritis, needed new knees, and should consider a cane or a walker-I was 45 at the time. He ordered no tests or images. It was the doc and the knee and hip who got the ball rolling in the right direction. My current Rheumatologist told me that if Dr. Skeith had simply looked at my file that the tests I had had back when seeing Dr. Skeith showed definitively I have Rheumatoid arthritis. He was negligent, and disinterested. I highly reccomend using a different rheumatologist. I would have given zero stars if the site allowed it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I really liked this doc. He and his resident were very thorough!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Skeith saw me one time for a consult regarding my Fibromyalgia and other issues; he was amazing! Unlike so many other specialists, he took the time to listen, to explain information and to answer my questions. I felt I was finally taken seriously and am so grateful to know that there are still doctors like him in this world... not enough unfortunately. I would highly recommend him to anyone ! Thank you Dr. Skeith and to my GP for referring me to him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr Skeith is the only Dr that has taken me seriously concerning my Fibro & RA. He has me on multiple meds but they work, prior to the new meds, I could barely move, was a recluse. Now I am much more active, and greatful for all he has done for me. His staff are wonderful, always so encouraging .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015