Dr. Ken Skeith

5 1 4.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken Skeith

Dr. Ken Skeith's Ratings

I really liked this doc. He and his resident were very thorough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Dr. Skeith saw me one time for a consult regarding my Fibromyalgia and other issues; he was amazing! Unlike so many other specialists, he took the time to listen, to explain information and to answer my questions. I felt I was finally taken seriously and am so grateful to know that there are still doctors like him in this world... not enough unfortunately. I would highly recommend him to anyone ! Thank you Dr. Skeith and to my GP for referring me to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Skeith is the only Dr that has taken me seriously concerning my Fibro & RA. He has me on multiple meds but they work, prior to the new meds, I could barely move, was a recluse. Now I am much more active, and greatful for all he has done for me. His staff are wonderful, always so encouraging .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Wonderful doctor !! Dealing with Fibromyalgia for over 30 years, I have seen many many doctors. 90% barely acknowledged my condition, and most couldn't be bothered to spend time to address my concerns. His appointments do sometimes run behind, and that can be difficult for some, but trust me - it's because he is spending time HELPing people, answering questions, paying attention to his patient's needs and concerns. There aren't a lot of doctors out there any more who treat patients with respect and dignity. Can't spare the time of day for most dr's, Dr Skeith I am happy to wait for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

This doctor is so unhelpful. His med students come in and do all of the work for him, then he comes in and graces you with his presence for a couple of minutes. Once he decides what is wrong, despite evidence or questions to the contrary, you are dismissed. Simply awful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2776060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Nice guy who's patient, knowledgable and helpful. This day was backed up so our appointment ran an hour late and main desk lady was somewhat impatient when dealing with clients on the phone and in-person. Dr. Keith himself though was excellent in every regard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Wonderful doctor! Very kind, patient and knowledgable. I'm so grateful for being able to have him as my rheumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Really hard to get appintment by phone. He shares the phone service and she is not even a little bit helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I needed special treatment, and I got it! He's an old school kind of physician. But he's getting the job done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1300244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

When i went in to see Dr.Skeith im always fairly skeptical of any new doctor due to my past exp. he seemed nice until he saw my age then he seemed to lose the smile and went all business. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about but basically told me straight across that i should never jog again unless i would like to walk in my later years and also to look into a career change. He wrote me a sheet of three different anti-inflamitories and a clinic to go to then by the time i looked up from the sheet he gave me he was gone. He never actually gave me an answer to some of my questions as well... Im very hesitant to go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1300243].votes_count ]]