Ratings for Dr. Dennis R. Caldwell

If you dont have insurance this is the DR to see. I have been going to him my whole life even though I have insurance and he doesnt take any If that doesnt tell you something then my history will. Every time Dr.Caldwell has recommended something to do and I didnt do it i was a hundered times worse I used to get strep 8 times a year he finally got through my thick head and convinced me to get my tonsils taken out I have not been sick since and its been 5 years.Plus he is a cubs fan. Look for the picture of Harry Carry. The staff is the most genuine people I have had the pleasure of ever meeting. Fantastic bedside manners and great caring attitude and always willing to work with you. I love this place and hope it is Many years until Dr.C retires. <3

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Great Dr. respectful of his patients and their time. Friendly staff and Dr. This Doctor takes his time to ask question and to inform his patients of his thought process. Overall great experience for many years

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Patient with family members great bed side manners helpfull with x- problems

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Caldwell, although in retirement mode, working a slow schedule; is a extremely satisfying practitioner, and seems to be genuinely concerned with his patients! Quite a contrast to the ever increasing attitudes we clearly see of the "Doctor MILL" (i/e: puppy mill)physicians that are increasingly coming out of medical and dare I say it "Veterinary medical"(Texas A&M), schools nowadays. -- very pleased husband of patient.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Dennis R. Caldwell's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1974)

GHI