Ratings for Dr. Joel D'Hue

Dr. D'Hue was wonderful. He was throughal, knowledgeable and helpful. He was a great asset to Chatham-Kent. Now a super huge loss!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

While this Doctor doesn't spend a lot of time chit-chatting with you about your treatment optins (and you need to ask questions), he does know his stuff. As well, his surgical procedures are excellent. He did an excellent job one the first surgery for my teenaged daughter's broken nose. I am sorry that he's leaving our community.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

i seen dr d'hue about 2 years ago after being sick for about 5... he fixed the problem in a matter of weeks and did surgery right away! Now I am a million times better and owe it all too him!! I am very happy he came to Chatham and will continue to see him !Keep up the good work :)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

very arrogant, terrible attitude and beside manner with children

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Please Please Please listen, save yourself alot of grief and try to find another sinus specalist to go to. This man is arrogant, rude,and lacking people skills. I've never had to deal with such an arrogant person in my life. Not quit sure why he's even allowed to practice here in ontario. PS hope he reads this.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

I was VERY unhappy with Dr. D'Hue's attitude and level of knowledge about my daughter's condition; Will never return.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr D'Hue is a highly experienced surgeon that has a great level of expertise. Being high in demand as he is and considering the severe physician shortage in the area, the wait times can be long. However, the knowledge, skill and ability of Dr. D'Hue is exempelary and well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS ARROGANT,ROUGH,MEAN PERSON (DR)? WAS TOO SAY THE LEAST MEMORABLE.I AM OTHERWISE A HEALTHY PERSON, BUT A VISIT TO ER AND PASSED OVER TO THIS GUY ENDED UP A 5 DAY STAY OF TORTURE IN HOSP. TERRIBLE BED SIDE MANNER...EVEN THE NURSES GO RUNNING WHEN IT'S TIME TO DO ROUNDS WITH HIM. NEVER AGAIN...I'LL GO TO ANYONE ELSE BUT THIS BULLY.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

My son who is 23 years old had his tonsils removed before Christmas and Dr. D'Hue did an amazing job even with an overload of patients. He could of sent him elsewhere (infection every two weeks for about three years) but Dr. D'Hue did not turn him away, instead he fit him into his already overscheduled day. Non-urgent patients may have a longer waited for appointment dates but if it is urgent he is there! I thank Dr. D'Hue for my sons full recovery at his age with NO COMPLICATIONS.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

I just read some of the recent comments and must say I can't believe it. There is a Dr shortage now & we ALL have to wait. I found Dr. D'Hue to be polite, helpful, not in a rush. Not pushy he allowed me to have the tests he wanted in my home town & return for results. He seems to be a good Dr. to me. R. Trowell, Kingsville, Ontario

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007