Ratings for Dr. Jason Price

Fantastic, my back was in so much pain and within 2-3 visits I feel normal again. I've been going to him for over 2+ years. Amazing

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Jason for about a year now. He is quite knowledgeable and usually takes the time to listen and treat your symptoms. That being said, I find that some visits (about 1 in 5) are more rushed and less thorough, and he does not seem to show the same amount of care. I have yet to have an appointment start on time, although a few minutes is easily forgivable. 20+ minutes is less forgivable. All in all, he is a great chiropractor on a typical day, but the some days not as much.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Jason is a fabulous chiropractor. He explains what he's doing and his treatments always leave me feeling better. Kim and Marilyn are so friendly at the front desk and are accommodating to work around my schedule. He incorporates muscle work -ART into his treatments so the adjustments are smooth and leave me moving better. I highly recommend Dr. Price and his clinic.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr Jason is a well educated likeable guy. Having said that, I've been going far too long to his clinic without seeing any results. The laid back approach to treating clients is a bit too laid back for the cost of his sessions. Not once has my appointment time been honoured on time in years of going. The staff for the most part are very standoffish and unapproachable at best. Crack crack and see you back in 2 weeks doesn't work for me. I also find him to be very rough with my adjustments.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Adjustments are thorough. Listens to what is going on with your body & activity. Positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Jason Price is knowledgeable and provides the necessary details to explain the concern. It was my first visit to a chiropractor and I was placed at ease outside the apprehension by simply dealing with him and his calmness.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Jason Price is amazing. When I first started seeing him I could only walk with a cane. He not only tried many different techniques to help but also gavee information I could use to help myself. Needless to say I am now walking, running with no issues and he is the reason.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Found Dr. Price to very knowledgeable and helpful, answered all questions concerning my son's condition (minor concussion).

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Price and his staff team are very helpful as well as very friendly. Being a new client Dr. Price took the time to explain everything in detail and made me feel comfortable. I never feel like he's rushing through a procedure. Overall an excellent experience and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Price seems to know what he is talking about. I have no problems with the services that his office provides. Txs

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Jason Price's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1998)
  • New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2002)