Ratings for Dr. Sherri Mitani

Dr.Mitani has hands of an angel!! Her touch is so gentle and I NEVER feel her needles! For anyone to say anything bad about her blows my mind because she is always so sweet and caring and knowledgeable. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my mouth. And to add her new practice is gorgeous and the ladies at the front desk are charming and funny. <3

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Best experience I've had with a dentist. She is so caring and really takes her time to make sure things are done correctly. I switched to her after 20yr with a dentist who had retired. So happy to have her as my dentist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

A poor experience. Dr. Mitani is fine with basic procedures but simply lacks the skills needed for involved procedures. A stint back at school might be in order.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Mitani always hits other teeth with the instruments which is very annoying. I have had a filling fall out twice, so I am having another dentist replace that filling now. My husband has had a filling fall out for the third time and she was going to charge a third time for that job. Maybe she needs a refresher course at a school of dentistry.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I've just learned Dr. Mitani is leaving her current practice to open her own. I wish her the best and am sure she will do very well as, myself, being terrified of dentists in general, I found her to be very comforting and caring. I would urge anyone looking for top notch dental care to consider Sherri as their dental care specialist. If she doesn't move too far I will be following her to her new place of practice. If not... Thanks for the wondeful care over the years and I will miss you!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Absolutely no trouble after any of my dental visits, ie neither the crown replacement nor front teeth build-ups needed any further adjustments. The needles were completely painless. I would recommend Dr. Mitani without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

How anyone could have anything other than glowing, positive reviews of Dr. Mitani is beyond me. She is incredibly gentle, kind and caring. I would choose no other dentist for my small children.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr Mitani is awesome. Best most compassionate caring dentist I've ever met. I'd highly recommend her and this office to anyone. They really do care!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

I am so happy that I have found Dr. Mitani. She is so gentle and caring. She even called me at home after one of my procedures to find out if everything was ok. I would and will recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

This dentist needs to go back to dental school! The first time she filled my tooth, she didn't do it right and it hurt excruciatingly every time I needed to floss so I couldn't floss for a month. How am I supposed to keep my teeth healthy if I'm unable to floss? The second time she filled my tooth, her injections were so painful I couldn't drink hot liquids for several days because my lower lip was swollen and I couldn't open my jaw without pain for over a week, even to yawn or take in a bite of sandwich. Stay away from her!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008