Ratings for Dr. Jo E. Pitzer

Dr Pitzer listens and takes time to respond to your questions. If you have a question regarding something small or she has seen you for before, staff will say dr still needs to see you. That's the bad thing. You always have to go in. Staff is short with you and not real friendly but I try and overlook it because I like the dr. She is usually running behind, probably because she takes time to listen to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

The staff: Rude and never has paperwork in order. "Doctor": Surprised she is even qualified to have an office

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Staff is good. What I like is they always answer the phone. They have always squeezed me in the same day.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Not the best Primary care. very inexperienced and makes several tries to fix and problems. The staff is not the most helpful when you call

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Doctor is fine, very nice and responsive; doesn't rush patient. Staff is horrible; very unfriendly, cold, phone calls not returned, referrals and paperwork not done in a timely manner. Will be switching doctors due to staff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Love Dr. Pitzer and her staff. After losing my long-time GP, I've had bad to mediocre expereinces with doctors. Staff is helpful and responsive. I've never waited longer than 15 min (and that is a stretch). Dr. Pitzer is thorough, sweet and funny. She is very knowledgable and I never felt rushed! Hope she stays with my plan because I'd love to stay with her and would recommend her to all family or friends. High marks for her and her staff across the board

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Great Dr & Staff unfortunately she cancelled and was not able to reschedule me on a timely manner when I was running 10 min. late. Other than that, she is great. Very knowledgeable, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

This Doctor is so great. I absolutly love her office and her staff. Jennifer and Wendy are great. I will keep coming to here as this is the best Doctors office I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

We are so lucky to have found Dr. Pitzer as our family doctor. She listens to all concerns and is very thorough with diagnosing what is going on. Her staff is amazing and extemely helpful with any insurance needs. I can often get same day appts.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

She is FEMALE, so your gender info posted is WRONG. She's great, but when giving the results for a physical, her assistant called to give me the results (not a doctor). Next time I do a physical there I will ask her to give me the results herself so I can ask questions if need be.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Dr. Jo E. Pitzer's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)