Ratings for Dr. Hamid Mirshojae

Not happy with this dr at all! My father is a patient of this doctor. He has sever back and knee pain. He makes us to go to his office and pay every time even for routine medication such as Motrin (400mg) not mention his bedside manner, & knowledge really needs to be update. It's sad that my dad has to see him just b/c of his insurance. It's sad that " doctors" like him are even allowe to practice

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Thank you for your service for my dog bite very friendly and efficient service

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

If your appointment is not urgent do not go there because they won't tell you but they will charge an urgent care price for a regular doctor visit and you are billed for it.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Huge Scam! I took my whole family for our free insurance check up but doctor marked my whole family with false complaints and billed me for them. Costing me $60 x 4 $240. When I asked Regal about this they said the doctor marked us down as having Arthritis ?? Wow- total scam.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

HORRIBLE. Feel like I visited a 3rd world country and was hussled repeatedly. They look for any excuse they can dig up to make the patient have to return for an office visit. I ve seen a lot in my day but have never come across such an unscrupulous medical group. I am reporting the California state and USA federal departments whom hold authority as I am outraged. They could have simply called in my prescription but insisted I see them every 30 days for renewal. It s prescription for hotflashes (breast cancer survivor) and no doctor has required all these visits. The second thing they did was take an xray telling me I have two growths in my arm. I race for a full body scan terrified the cancer is back and there was nothing there at all. Totally fraudulent. Toally uncaring and definately only in the business for the money. Run from this place, don t walk, run.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr. Hamid Mirshojae's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1993)