You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alex Pyper

Worst doctor I have visited in my life.. it seems like he only wants your money instead of helping. Appointments are over packed with several patients, so wait times are over 1.5 hours. I am an international student, and it is clear he is taking advantage of me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Great doctor staff are awesome ... He. Is busy but he knows his stuff

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

ruined my life..... and didnt bat an eye... posterior hip replacement sucks....why don't they do anterior!!! why cut the muscle when you don't have too.... Cocky, Rude and does not care about the patient.... how could you doing 300+ surgeries a year!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

2 knee scopes for meniscus tears that were eventually followed by replacements a few years later due to osteoarthritis. I am in my 50s and thankful for a doctor with skill, knowledge and prompt treatment. I needed a MUA due to scarring and he performed it the day I called his office to schedule the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Pyper may be a bit short on pleasantries, but he knows what he is doing. That is what matters most to me. Although I am waiting for foot surgery - he can't do anything about the two-year waiting time - he has been very forthcoming with information and injected cortisone into my foot with great skill.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Alex Pyper's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor I have visited in my life.. it seems like he only wants your money instead of helping. Appointments are over packed with several patients, so wait ..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been treated for bilateral knees and a fractured radius.....Dr Pyper is very knowledgeable. Recommended him highly to family and friends"

March 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is the best ortho surgeon I have been to. I have recommended him to many people, he's the best!"

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He completed my total knee replacement professionally and total follow up. He is approachable, helpful and professional. I would recommend him highly. "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor staff are awesome ... He. Is busy but he knows his stuff"

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "ruined my life..... and didnt bat an eye... posterior hip replacement sucks....why don't they do anterior!!! why cut the muscle when you don't have too.... Coc..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "2 knee scopes for meniscus tears that were eventually followed by replacements a few years later due to osteoarthritis. I am in my 50s and thankful for a docto..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pyper is the most awesome orthopedic surgeon in Canada. I wouldn't go to anyone else but him."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best . He fixes you then it's up to you to do as he says. If you don't it's your fault"

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pyper may be a bit short on pleasantries, but he knows what he is doing. That is what matters most to me. Although I am waiting for foot surgery - he can't d..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This man gave me back my life. His skill in doing my knee replacements - yes, two of them - has allowed me to walk again virtually pain free. Follow up visits..."

September 15, 2014