Ratings for Dr. Alex Pyper

"You can please some people sone of the time but you cant please all of tbe people all of the time." Dr Pyper, his staff, and everyone at the fracture clinic have been for me, the difference between an active lifestyle or day to day challenges of life with a bad hip. He is commited to providing top quality orthopedic services, he is very knowledgeable in his field and really cares about his patients, anything to the contrary is just sour grapes. The responsibility of making a full recovery from surgeries such as mine, hip replacement is up to me after he does his work. Physio, excersise, weight loss, ect.. he can not do for me, I have to do it. Sitting a round whining and moaning singing the " someone done me wrong song is counter productive to a full recovery.. There will not be another orthopedic surgeon for me, my family, my friends other than Dr Pyper.... Amen

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Pyper butchered my hip replacement and my life has never been the same since. I still can't walk anywhere for any length of time and that is after corrective surgery from another Dr. Don't go to him. He doesn't care and neither does Joseph Brant Hospital.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Good as new after my accident and corrective surgery

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

He has looked after me well at my age and kept me healthy and strong centurion

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Piper saw me after 3.5 hours of waiting for a scheduled appointment (not sure why we had the time mentioned for the appointment a date for the appointment should have been enough  ). I was referred to him with a complicated case of feet and his reaction was - nothing can be done and all I need is crutches, orthotics and pain killers for the rest of my life. No sensitivity was shown while conveying the message and no follow ups were booked. I was left shocked with the whole situation.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I find Dr.Pyper an excellent,caring surgeon.I have had a hip replacement,knee replacement and am going in for the second knee replacement.I received excellent care and was amazed on my fast recovery.I also find his staff to be very friendly,pleasant people to deal with and my hospital stay was also great.Whenever I get the chance I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Excellent results for knee replacement surgery. Full recovery after 4 weeks. No pain after 1 week. Operation and recovery could have not gone any better. Am due for other knee to be replaced and would not have any other surgeon do the replacement.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

When i was told about Dr.pyper my Family said He.was one of the best.well He needs to fix my knee again and i trust him complely

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have met a few orthopedic surgeons and have had some dud's, however Dr. Pyper has a great personality as well as bedside manners!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

A horrible experience. Knee aspirations done without freezing, no answers for complications and a nightmare a year and a half later and still not able to walk.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016