Ratings for Dr. Alex Pyper

A horrible experience. Knee aspirations done without freezing, no answers for complications and a nightmare a year and a half later and still not able to walk.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I see him monthly at his office, 2hr + wait times, doesn't take time to listen to my concerns, didn't give me a plan on how to fix my hand or how long it would take, I told him 6 weeks ago that surgery would be best and now he decided to do sergery only after the Physio therapist told him its needed and now I have to wait a year to have it, thanks for wasting my time, I'll be going to a new Dr

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Worst doctor I have visited in my life.. it seems like he only wants your money instead of helping. Appointments are over packed with several patients, so wait times are over 1.5 hours. I am an international student, and it is clear he is taking advantage of me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I've been treated for bilateral knees and a fractured radius.....Dr Pyper is very knowledgeable. Recommended him highly to family and friends

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

This is the best ortho surgeon I have been to. I have recommended him to many people, he's the best!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

He completed my total knee replacement professionally and total follow up. He is approachable, helpful and professional. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Great doctor staff are awesome ... He. Is busy but he knows his stuff

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

ruined my life..... and didnt bat an eye... posterior hip replacement sucks....why don't they do anterior!!! why cut the muscle when you don't have too.... Cocky, Rude and does not care about the patient.... how could you doing 300+ surgeries a year!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

2 knee scopes for meniscus tears that were eventually followed by replacements a few years later due to osteoarthritis. I am in my 50s and thankful for a doctor with skill, knowledge and prompt treatment. I needed a MUA due to scarring and he performed it the day I called his office to schedule the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Pyper is the most awesome orthopedic surgeon in Canada. I wouldn't go to anyone else but him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015