Ratings for Dr. Alex Pyper

I find Dr.Pyper an excellent,caring surgeon.I have had a hip replacement,knee replacement and am going in for the second knee replacement.I received excellent care and was amazed on my fast recovery.I also find his staff to be very friendly,pleasant people to deal with and my hospital stay was also great.Whenever I get the chance I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Excellent results for knee replacement surgery. Full recovery after 4 weeks. No pain after 1 week. Operation and recovery could have not gone any better. Am due for other knee to be replaced and would not have any other surgeon do the replacement.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

When i was told about Dr.pyper my Family said He.was one of the best.well He needs to fix my knee again and i trust him complely

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have met a few orthopedic surgeons and have had some dud's, however Dr. Pyper has a great personality as well as bedside manners!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

A horrible experience. Knee aspirations done without freezing, no answers for complications and a nightmare a year and a half later and still not able to walk.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I see him monthly at his office, 2hr + wait times, doesn't take time to listen to my concerns, didn't give me a plan on how to fix my hand or how long it would take, I told him 6 weeks ago that surgery would be best and now he decided to do sergery only after the Physio therapist told him its needed and now I have to wait a year to have it, thanks for wasting my time, I'll be going to a new Dr

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Worst doctor I have visited in my life.. it seems like he only wants your money instead of helping. Appointments are over packed with several patients, so wait times are over 1.5 hours. I am an international student, and it is clear he is taking advantage of me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I've been treated for bilateral knees and a fractured radius.....Dr Pyper is very knowledgeable. Recommended him highly to family and friends

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

This is the best ortho surgeon I have been to. I have recommended him to many people, he's the best!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

He completed my total knee replacement professionally and total follow up. He is approachable, helpful and professional. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015