Ratings for Dr. Kevin T. Seufert

This doctor has failed on me on several occassions when I was VERY ILL. Each time, I ended up going to the Urgent Care or the Emergency Room or both and I have received better care with them. This doctor is a minimalist and has misdiagnosed me on several occassions resulting in neglectful care, more missed time from work than necessary had I been properly diagnosed and also caused me additional and prolonged suffering. It seems the care I receive depends on his mood of the day, sometimes I'll get more care than other days. I am going to change doctors as I cannot risk my health with this doctor any longer. If you don't have any ongoing health issues this doctor may work for you, but if you have any issues that requires ongoing care, I would not recommend Dr. Seufert.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Kevin T. Seufert's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has failed on me on several occassions when I was VERY ILL. Each time, I ended up going to the Urgent Care or the Emergency Room or both and I have ..."

October 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=829960'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014