Ratings for Dr. Stephen Pearl

Dr. Pearl has been our family physician for 36 years. His diagnosis are ALWAYS right on. Love the staff Everyone treats us with courtesy and respect.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Pearl is the best Doctor I've ever met and heard of (from other peoples stories). I don't know what I'm going to do when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I have been a patient with Dr Pearl for only two years but I am very happy to have him. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated and I would recommend him to anyone. I have been frustrated at times with the receptionist but they are a very busy office.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

he is a nasty Dr.very mean to my mother when she was very sick he even yelled at her brought her to tears i would like to say LOSER

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Pearl is thorough, seems to know everything and is great for both kids and adults. We moved too far away to use him anymore, and we miss him. He was always right and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Pearl is the absolute best! My Mom and I both go to him and he's always been so informative and helpful. I have been going to him my whole life as Dr. Randall delivered me and I can't imagine ever going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

DR.Pearl brought me into this world over 30 years ago, and has looked after me and my family since they came to Canada from England. He MANAGES my health, and is VERY knowledgeable. He's involved with the community, and I really respect him. I have no idea what my mom and I will do when he retires!?

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Very nice doctor, thorough doctor. Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007