Ratings for Dr. Eric T. Birdwell

I had changed plans from an HMO to a PPO, and so finally had the flexibility to find a doctor who was attentive, and a staff that was welcoming, professional, and expert, and by luck I found Dr. Birdwell and the Wellspring practice he is part of. He is patient, takes plenty of time to listen and consider, and is diligent and thorough. I recommend him most highly, and feel so fortunate to have stumbled upon him, for my sake and my family's.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I was assigned this doctor by a specialist. Basically I was referred for support for initial heart problems. I have also consulted for gout. I developed a pain in my upper right shoulder for which he recommended physical therapy. I requested that I go to a different pt office I am more comfortable with. He said that he cannot practice medicine on the phone and ask me to do a visit. I said I am just asking for another therapy provider for the same thing. He said then that he is dismissing me from his practice. How unreasonable is that?

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr Birdwell is my primary physician. He expresses a level of sincerity I have NEVER found in other Dr's. He is very knowledgeable. I never feel I am being rushed, he takes the time to answer all of my questions with out making me feel pushed out the door. His office staff is the BEST that I have ever come across! They truly take care of business, they too have a high level of sincerity. Between the interaction with Dr Birdwell, the staff and nurses, you leave his office feeling that you have received the best possible care. I have spent 14 years in Ventura trying to find a primary at this level of professionalism. If you need a primary I highly recommend Dr Birdwell and his office!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Eric T. Birdwell's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA