Ratings for Dr. Shiraz Suleman

Horrible personality. Visited twice as recommended by my GP, both times waited over 1 hour for a 5 minute consult. This is ridiculous. Called reception several times and left several messages. No one ever returned my calls. Terrible service.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Awesome human being.Very caring and busy because people want to see him.Unfortunately he gets called to emergencies and u have to wait sometimes.The office will rebook u if u cant wait.Hang in there you will see why he is so busy!He is a good and caring physician

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I guess a lot of people on here may with positive comments may have caught him on his 'good days'. I have him on good and bad days so opinion is semi-neutral. I've been several times and i've waited over an hour. I spent more time with his assistant than him directly. He's severely overbooked and my appointments seemed rushed. never had a issue with the staff. If i leave a message i usually get a call back within the same day.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Saw Dr Suleman for 2 of my pregnancies and he was great. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Staff is good too. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

great doctor.don't waste your time with anybody else. I read some negative stuff here and I told the office and they said Most people who are happy don't comment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

He is the best doctor. He is so polite, caring. he is amazing surgeon. my both c-section done by him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Greatest doc period. Don’t waste your time with anybody else.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I won’t be coming back here for any future pregnancies. Dirty, staff are rude. He is knowledgeable but I can’t deal with everything else.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

staff is bit rude but doctor he kind helpful and super gentel person

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I had him back in 2012-2013 and to be honest he seemed rude to me and very dismissive. I didn't like him very much to be honest. A friend of mine had him as well and told me to give him another chance with my current pregnancy because she had a better experience. My first appointment this week. I will review again.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018