You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Renee H. Ballentine

Dr Ballentine, as my mother told her, is one of the best doctors she's seen. Caring, compassionate, listens to her patients and family concerns, has vast knowledge especially with wound care. She kept us updated on results through phone calls and patient portal messages. Saved my mother's life in the office at one point. I am thankful my mother had this wonderful doctor during her last years. Calling into office can be a little time consuming, other than that her assistant and office staff are all great.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. B is very punctual, will never keep you waiting. She listens to your concerns and will address every one of them. She mails test results to you with comments on how she would like you to address the issues. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good doctor. My husband sees her too and is very happy with her services. She will refer out to a specialist if necessary.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Ballentine's office was very efficient, careful, clean, bright and new (Santa Ana, St. Josephs). She was careful, attentive, kind, and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Renee H. Ballentine's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 2002)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ballentine, as my mother told her, is one of the best doctors she's seen. Caring, compassionate, listens to her patients and family concerns, has vast knowle..."

September 12, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Renee" to "Renee H."

October 20, 2013