Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim

Horrible results from his circumcision on my son. Now I’m scared for his future sexual life. Huge bumps because of his horrible stitches everywhere on my son’s penis. He never scheduled a follow up appointment after the surgery. When I tried he gave us little of his time. The stitches were not falling after weeks and offered no help. I went to ER for help. After doing some research his horrible job left my son scarred and many bumps all over his penis for life. The way it looks it doesn’t seem the bumps will ever go away. He will have to explain the many bumps to his partners because it’s too visible. Not to mention he already hates his penis at the age of 11. I came here many years later because I’m pissed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Ended up in emergency with Dr. Imbrahim who took his time to explain things. I also was booked for a cystoscopy and turp surgery with him. He explained everything, took the time to visit me daily while in the hospital even when working at the Peel urgent care center 30 minutes away. He also received a glowing recommendation from our family doctor who attended Glasgow university a year after he did.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Destroyed my memeber with very tight circumcision with skin stitched right up into the head. I'm 18 had to do it and now totally made a huge mistake wish I had gone elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

Dr. ibrahim is a great doctor. I had three major surgeries done by him at different times, I found him to be informative, a great bedside manner and avery caring person. Another time I had to go to E.R. In Brampton, and he was there at that time to visit his wife who was a patient, when he saw me he asked what was wrong, it was a 13 hour waiting time that day, he took me into a examing room and took care of me, instead of me having to do the long wait. I would surely recommend him .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Really great doctor and extremely polite and helpful staff. I had a great experience. Receptionist is very kind and cheerful, and Donna, the manager is always in a great mood. Doctor Ibrahim is a great doctor, explains everything perfectly and is very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend this doctor. People need to understand that he is a surgeon and specialist so he is also very busy, and he tries his best to tend to everyones needs.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Not a good doctor. Oncologist has referred us to someone else as she wasn’t impressed either

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

DO NOT, AND I REPEAT DO NOT GET A CIRCUMCISION FROM THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

am not satisfied not being followed up on my result. they dnt even knw that my result is already with them and just told me to bring it myself duh! after awhile the secretary pulled the result from their file!!! so why not inform me so that an abrupt solution will be done. i dnt knw if i will proceed with him

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr.Ibrahim is such a nice experienced urologist.Be there one time,nice charming receptionist,with bubbly smile,another lady Dona book my surgery which was very knowledgeable and give you details with all before and after surgery.Very thankful that i saw that Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

This doctor does not give u much of his time, he did my son circumcision and this experience was the worst both me and my son had to go through. He did a bad job, left my son with many scars on his penis. 3 years later I realized a piece of thread was still below the skin, I went back to him and he refused to fix the problem. He wants me to leave it, how dare him, wants to ruin my son’s life like that. The thread he used, none dissolved because it seems like he didn’t use the right one as per emergency staff , when I had to go to emergency room 2x because of problems. Unbelievable treatment

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018